inTank Media Baskets

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

Ha ha good eye, Discount tropical fish is my favorite local place. The lady that runs it is so nice and welcoming, since im somewhat of a regular she gives me most things near cost, she also has customers ask me questions when she doesnt know the answer. To answer your question though, i got two zoa frags and the coco worm from her, the percula and the acans i got from a great little place in lakewood called "strictly fish". They also stock ecotech and aquatic illumination regularly (where i got my mp10 and sol nano). Im assuming you go there often?

• Like 1
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David is my man... Love that guy. Good stuff. We are working on getting some nice stuff in their as we speak

Also tanks looking good tristen....

Havent seen you there in a while, or here actually haha. Thanks man, i go every wednesday and saturday to see whats new. (Save me some nice pieces)

Deleted User 4

Ha ha good eye, Discount tropical fish is my favorite local place. The lady that runs it is so nice and welcoming, since im somewhat of a regular she gives me most things near cost, she also has customers ask me questions when she doesnt know the answer. To answer your question though, i got two zoa frags and the coco worm from her, the percula and the acans i got from a great little place in lakewood called "strictly fish". They also stock ecotech and aquatic illumination regularly (where i got my mp10 and sol nano). Im assuming you go there often?

Yeah I have been going there recently haha. I saw that coco worm yesterday and noticed you got the same thing. I was thinking about buying it too but wasn't sure if my manta ray 18 were able to maintain more than 4 heads of coco worm haha.

Btw, how much did she sell the coco worm to you?

I'm also looking for a true perc clown pair lol. They always have a new pair in stock as I go there at times.

Yeah, the lady Jennifer is nice alright :)

I haven't been to "Strictly fish" yet. Too far lolol.

David is my man... Love that guy. Good stuff. We are working on getting some nice stuff in their as we speak

Also tanks looking good tristen....

Lol, yeah the place isn't bad. But if I were to run the business. I would clean it up a bit. The place is kinda dirty, always spot a couple dead fish in their tanks. I always remind them to take it out when I do see some.

Alot of times, they don't sell the things I want. Like, I asked for ai nano sol, two little fishies Julian's thing coral feeder, ada tank,etc. They have more of a saltwater selection of livestock rather than equipments in my opinion.

Havent seen you there in a while, or here actually haha. Thanks man, i go every wednesday and saturday to see whats new. (Save me some nice pieces)

Ohh really? Hmm I just went there the past Monday and friday. Friday was when I saw the same coco worm you have. I also noticed one true perc clown was missing in the pair which was why I thought you bought it there heh.

Foo where you there in the brown mini van? Grabbing soma water?

And tristen? I stopped working there. I got a good job offer I couldn't resist

And of course I would let you guys have a good look at it first...

You see the sick chalice he just got. Thing was sick

Deleted User 4

Foo where you there in the brown mini van? Grabbing soma water? And tristen? I stopped working there. I got a good job offer I couldn't resist And of course I would let you guys have a good look at it first... You see the sick chalice he just got. Thing was sick

I went there with a silver mini van... lolol. You use to work there? Were you the white guy or mexican bald guy? lolol Those two are the only workers I remember.

White guy. Lol Did you fill three jugs up with a quater full?

I was in a silver Honda with a big ass German Shepard in the back?

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

White guy. Lol Did you fill three jugs up with a quater full? I was in a silver Honda with a big ass German Shepard in the back?

Lololol ohhh that was you? Yeah, that was me lol. You use to work there? 1st time I've seen you there lol.

Aren't you spanish? I heard your sister talking to you in spanish I think.

Haha this is funny, and yeah i actually bought the red coco worm on friday she gave it to me for 28. Evanski that chalice was really nice, I almost wanted to get it.

IIX to bad you sold all of your acans, since you live so close i would have cleaned you out!

Deleted User 4

Haha this is funny, and yeah i actually bought the red coco worm on friday she gave it to me for 28. Evanski that chalice was really nice, I almost wanted to get it.

lololol She was originally selling it for $30-35. You got a steal deal :)

And what chalice? I don't remember seeing any nice corals there other than the scolys lolol.

I was really surprised when I saw those 3 scolys a month back. Because normally they don't carry scolys or anything too nice. haha

I'm usually in and out. Grab some water and scoot.

I'm not Spanish. All white. Most likely that was my girlfriend because the whole time I kept telling her she could not speak Spanish.

If it was in the the store. I was gunna by their jbj 30g rl. And I was getting shut down

Deleted User 4

I'm usually in and out. Grab some water and scoot. I'm not Spanish. All white. Most likely that was my girlfriend because the whole time I kept telling her she could not speak Spanish. If it was in the the store. I was gunna by their jbj 30g rl. And I was getting shut down

Ohh I see. Wait so you were there with your girlfriend and mom? Hmmm.

What do you mean by you were getting shut down? lol

lololol She was originally selling it for $30-35. You got a steal deal :)

And what chalice? I don't remember seeing any nice corals there other than the scolys lolol.

I was really surprised when I saw those 3 scolys a month back. Because normally they don't carry scolys or anything too nice. haha

Shes good to me :) those scolys are really freakin nice, i was in there the other day and a guy was looking at them for almost 30min almost bought it. I think shes asking $140 for the orange and green one. Also you should definitely go to strictly fish, they have a huge display tank filled with coral, and they usually have 2-3 ultra maxima clams. They also have a smaller cube with 2 ai sols over it with nothing but sps. Then they have a whole other room with a frag tank and tons of fish.

• Like 1

Ohh I see. Wait so you were there with your girlfriend and mom? Hmmm.

What do you mean by you were getting shut down? lol

Basically if I bought another tank I'd be getting the third degree :)

No that was her mom.

Deleted User 4

Shes good to me :) those scolys are really freakin nice, i was in there the other day and a guy was looking at them for almost 30min almost bought it. I think shes asking $140 for the orange and green one. Also you should definitely go to strictly fish, they have a huge display tank filled with coral, and they usually have 2-3 ultra maxima clams. They also have a smaller cube with 2 ai sols over it with nothing but sps. Then they have a whole other room with a frag tank and tons of fish.

Thing is I don't do corals anymore lolol. I'm into bubble tip anemones or tube anemones. Also inverts for nems, and fish. I'm planning on getting a dwarf angel for my manta ray 18 haha.

Yeah, she is asking $140 which is pretty cheap for those ultra scolys. Sucks that no one have bought them yet considering the low price. She might even let it go for $120 if all I know.

Your joking? I been wanting to go there. And figured its prob okay......

How's their prices? Steep or good like discount?

Little steep on that scoly but I'd bet Jennifer would take a 100$

Dude who wants that chalice. I'll have David cut it in half right there

Deleted User 4

Basically if I bought another tank I'd be getting the third degree :) No that was her mom.

lolol I see. Soo their dog too right? haha.

And you used to work there? What? lol

What job you have now then?

Your joking? I been wanting to go there. And figured its prob okay...... How's their prices? Steep or good like discount? Little steep on that scoly but I'd bet Jennifer would take a 100$ Dude who wants that chalice. I'll have David cut it in half right there

What chalice man??? lol

I don't remember seeing a nice chalice there at all.

Thing is I don't do corals anymore lolol. I'm into bubble tip anemones or tube anemones. Also inverts for nems, and fish. I'm planning on getting a dwarf angel for my manta ray 18 haha.

Yeah, she is asking $140 which is pretty cheap for those ultra scolys. Sucks that no one have bought them yet considering the low price. She might even let it go for $120 if all I know.

dude I'm starting of a prop tank with just bubble tips! :)

Ima fill that Ada up!

Your joking? I been wanting to go there. And figured its prob okay...... How's their prices? Steep or good like discount? Little steep on that scoly but I'd bet Jennifer would take a 100$ Dude who wants that chalice. I'll have David cut it in half right there

Place is pretty sweet, all their pricing is fair. Some of the coral and frags are a bit steep, but they do get pretty nice pieces. All of their equipment is priced exactly like marinedepot.

Deleted User 4

dude I'm starting of a prop tank with just bubble tips! :) Ima fill that Ada up!

Wait what? You bought an ada? Why didn't you start a thread here dude?

And what job you couldn't refuse accepting?? lolol

lolol I see. Soo their dog too right? haha.

And you used to work there? What? lol

What job you have now then?

What chalice man??? lol

I don't remember seeing a nice chalice there at all.

dude in the back. Had like 20 eyes? It was so hidden. And I know there light there sucks. That thing will get insane within a week of good lighting
Deleted User 4

Place is pretty sweet, all their pricing is fair. Some of the coral and frags are a bit steep, but they do get pretty nice pieces. All of their equipment is priced exactly like marinedepot.

Marinedepot isn't too pretty on price.... :(

dude in the back. Had like 20 eyes? It was so hidden. And I know there light there sucks. That thing will get insane within a week of good lighting

Yeah they should really step it up with the lighting, but seriously that chalice was amazing. Under my leds i bet it would be sick.

Deleted User 4

lolol I see. Did you bring that chalice back to that store??? haha

Yeah they should really step it up with the lighting, but seriously that chalice was amazing. Under my leds i bet it would be sick.

Lol of course. Ai nano sol or sol itself will brighten any kind of lps. Definitely not sps though ahah.

Marinedepot isn't too pretty on price.... :(

They price match, so if you find it lower they match it. Some things i can find cheaper but most of it is pretty low.

Archived