inTank Media Baskets

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

Deleted User 4

They price match, so if you find it lower they match it. Some things i can find cheaper but most of it is pretty low.

Hahah Blueprntguy also mentioned that yesterday.... I had no idea they would do that...

Do you just email them for the price match or what? lolol

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, just shoot them an email with the link to the other place and they will adjust it to match. I can find most of my equipment locally (strictly fish) but they are located in garden grove so you can either pick it up or have it shipped which only takes like two days.

Lol that's my dog.

Not my chalice. Just saw it. Supposedlyy Jennifer said it was shipped straight from Bali.

So it's wild.....

I'm going to strictly fish...

They got any tanks?

No man I took down my display. I have a nc24 and bc14 in the garage.

I'm stuck on the mr aqua 11.4! Ahhh man. Idk what I want for my new tank

Deleted User 4

Yeah, just shoot them an email with the link to the other place and they will adjust it to match. I can find most of my equipment locally (strictly fish) but they are located in garden grove so you can either pick it up or have it shipped which only takes like two days.

Ohhh I see. Garden grove is far haha. So is lakewood.

Man I wonder if there's any nice fish store near rowland heights. Sexycorals is in fullerton :). 20min away about.

Lol that's my dog. Not my chalice. Just saw it. Supposedlyy Jennifer said it was shipped straight from Bali. So it's wild..... I'm going to strictly fish... They got any tanks? No man I took down my display. I have a nc24 and bc14 in the garage. I'm stuck on the mr aqua 11.4! Ahhh man. Idk what I want for my new tank

lolol Not going to start a new thread? Which tank is for the bta's? And what lighting you going with?

Lol that's my dog. Not my chalice. Just saw it. Supposedlyy Jennifer said it was shipped straight from Bali. So it's wild..... I'm going to strictly fish... They got any tanks? No man I took down my display. I have a nc24 and bc14 in the garage. I'm stuck on the mr aqua 11.4! Ahhh man. Idk what I want for my new tank

they have tanks but they are all standard glass aquariums, nothing rimless, but they have any size you could want :) They have IM, fluval, jbj ect as well.

Thing was shipped straight from bali?! damn that one is legit then haha

Deleted User 4

they have tanks but they are all standard glass aquariums, nothing rimless, but they have any size you could want :) They have IM, fluval, jbj ect as well.

Thing was shipped straight from bali?! damn that one is legit then haha

Wild isn't always a good thing in my opinion.lolol

Deleted User 4

Dang didn't know they opened sexy corals

lolol I haven't been there yet but seems like they would have some good stuff since on reef2reef.com they recently sold 5 lemondrop bta's with speckles for $575 each.

ill go check it out on tuesday! i need another lfs to spend time at haha. Im sure jennifer is getting sick of me jk

lololol Go for it and let me know how it goes.

I've been in so cal tropical when it was just so cal tropical and it was a dry goods store. Not to much on corals. They must of added all that on...

Hey tristen. Ok here is my plan! I wanna do a 7.5 like you. Or go with a 11.4 sumped and next to it I'll have John at advanced acrylics make me a frag tank with a common sump. Lighting. That's a different story... Idk yet. I'm scared to get the 7.5 and it feel to small :/

Deleted User 4

Hmm how many gallons is it. Can I drill it?

It's about 8g. And yeah you can drill it.

But I would be careful since it's an expensive little tank.

Maybe you should just stick with the 11.4 mr. aqua then haha.

Deleted User 4

I mean I could do the ac70. It would be simpler and cheaper. See I'm so lost

lolol yeah like my setup :)

What about the lighting though? Stand you can get at ikea for like $70-90.

Deleted User 4

ill go check it out on tuesday! i need another lfs to spend time at haha. Im sure jennifer is getting sick of me jk

Hey so what else are you planning on adding to this sexy tank? :)

Do you have a cover top for this tank?

Evanski I think you could go with either the 11.4 or the 7.5, the cube is small but it's not too bad. Mine is sumped an I have a total system volume of 10g so it's not quite as bad. If it were me I would do the 11.4, I really like having extra room to have a killer scape. Lighting you could do a par 30/38 or DIY it, or go with a kessil :) IIX I do have a top, It's a DIY screen top. I leave it on when I'm not home or asleep, it doesn't look too pretty but I'm not here or asleep when it's on :) my plans are some kind of gobie or a tailspot blenny for the next fish. I'm going to be doing more acans, ill collect a few of the really nice zoas to have a small garden. Id like a monti cap at the top of my scape with a few dendros in the shade under it. This is just an idea so far :)

• Like 2
Deleted User 4

Yeah, sounds like a good plan. I vote for tailspot blenny!!

Did you guys see the flameback pygmy angel at discount trop? I might just have to pick that up next time for the manta ray 18 :)

Hmmmm

Btw, you can always try selling the nano cube and biocube if you really have no use for it. Socalireefs is a good place to start selling.

I love the tailspot I just can't find them locally. I'd have to have it shipped, unless discount can get one for me. Yeah I saw the flameback, was it in the same tank as the clowns?

Deleted User 4

I love the tailspot I just can't find them locally. I'd have to have it shipped, unless discount can get one for me. Yeah I saw the flameback, was it in the same tank as the clowns?

Umm, it was in the tank right next to it. Same column though, all running through the same filtration.

I think you should wait for the lfs to get it. Not worth the shipping in my opinion. You should definitely check out reef raft, sexy corals, coral collections. I'm sure one of them has it. Or call 1st :)

Evanski I think you could go with either the 11.4 or the 7.5, the cube is small but it's not too bad. Mine is sumped an I have a total system volume of 10g so it's not quite as bad. If it were me I would do the 11.4, I really like having extra room to have a killer scape. Lighting you could do a par 30/38 or DIY it, or go with a kessil :) IIX I do have a top, It's a DIY screen top. I leave it on when I'm not home or asleep, it doesn't look too pretty but I'm not here or asleep when it's on :) my plans are some kind of gobie or a tailspot blenny for the next fish. I'm going to be doing more acans, ill collect a few of the really nice zoas to have a small garden. Id like a monti cap at the top of my scape with a few dendros in the shade under it. This is just an idea so far :)
Ok I have alot Of thinking and planning to do

Umm, it was in the tank right next to it. Same column though, all running through the same filtration. I think you should wait for the lfs to get it. Not worth the shipping in my opinion. You should definitely check out reef raft, sexy corals, coral collections. I'm sure one of them has it. Or call 1st :)
it's not eating..... I tried friday. I got one from them last year for 20$ African too
Deleted User 4

Ok I have alot Of thinking and planning to do

it's not eating..... I tried friday. I got one from them last year for 20$ African too

I tried friday too, and it was eating a little bit. Flakes, Jen fed them and I kept watching haha.

You got the same one for $20??? That's freaking steal man.

Archived