Top Shelf Aquatics

Our "Little Jetty"

eklikewhoa

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what did you use to polish the reflectors?

I used chlorinated brake cleaner to remove the film that was on there and then any metal polish and some elbow grease gets them shiny.

We had some kind of spray on polish thing at work, don't remember the name of it but it worked out great. I'm sure a bit of Eagle1 chrome polish will do the job too.

DSC_1187.jpg

Now all I need is a pack of Sexy shrimp and an anemone shrimp!

If anyone knows where I can order some at a decent price please don't hesitate to post/pm!

I was thinking that the other day.

some of them spread from side to side and look too big in the tank and it would also help the wallet to cut them, this way I run out of space and will have a better reason NOT to buy more.

forgot to add this one, really filled in after the LED upgrade.

DSC_1274.jpg

2-3 weeks. Kept mine fed with mysis.

I think I'm gonna give it a try on one of my purple/magenta colored ones first.

Oh my word, please stop making me jealous of your camera. Or maybe it's your corals. Either way...it's gorgeous and I want some. :lol:

Thank you!

My favorite mini carpet, cause it looks like a Haddoni, even has it's foot in the sand bed

DSC_1305.jpg

DSC_1303.jpg

DSC_1302.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1275.jpg

The hitchhiker I got with my order from ReefGardener!

DSC_1278.jpg

Builder Anthony

Hmmmm those blew past me when i visted reefgardner.sje gave me a free one to about a yeat ago.2 died in some moves afyer they split in thete own in like 6 months.i remember it split and would heal and split in every othet week.but my conditions fell so im nurseing the onez i have.left.but 2 are real nice.id trade sometime if u want some where down the road.

Hmmmm those blew past me when i visted reefgardner.sje gave me a free one to about a yeat ago.2 died in some moves afyer they split in thete own in like 6 months.i remember it split and would heal and split in every othet week.but my conditions fell so im nurseing the onez i have.left.but 2 are real nice.id trade sometime if u want some where down the road.

You got pictures of the ones you have left?

The one's I just got from her weren't posted on her site.

Archived