ReefCleaners.org

Our "Little Jetty"

eklikewhoa

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome tank first time I have seen it TBH. I followed your link from the zoa Paly thread. Just read the whole thread I will be following. This tank looks like a 30 gallon lol.

Awesome tank first time I have seen it TBH. I followed your link from the zoa Paly thread. Just read the whole thread I will be following. This tank looks like a 30 gallon lol.

LoL!

Thank you!

Everyone thinks it's much larger than what it is. Oh the disappointment when they finally see it. (no dirty jokes intended). LoL

• Like 1

Filling this up today... with some sand in it, it seems to be about 4.7 gallons of actual water content. No live rock or foam installed.

Filled that little hole at the bottom of the overflow wall. Now it works GREAT!! just like a normal over flow..

Sounds good! Start up a build thread so we can see some pics!

Love this tank, Following,

You guys just blowme away, makes my tank look teribly muddy for goodness sake! Oh well, your spec is Awesome!

• Like 1

Decided to give a try at propagating, cut one nem yesterday night,

picture taken about an hour after cutting

DSC_1570.jpg

What they look like today, few hours short of 24hrs later.

DSC_1584.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

Other random pics.

DSC_1552.jpg

DSC_1572.jpg

DSC_1576.jpg

DSC_1580.jpg

DSC_1585.jpg

DSC_1587.jpg

They heal crazy fast huh? I like to dip mine in diluted iodine right after I cut em.

If you cut one nem every week, you'll fill your tank up in no time and have some left over to sell!

Hmm... I didn't dip them. maybe I should have.

I plan to cut them all if this one heals fast enough!

So far I have like 13 of them, I'd have to get more rock into the tank once I start cutting.

icedearth15324

Hmm... I didn't dip them. maybe I should have.

I plan to cut them all if this one heals fast enough!

So far I have like 13 of them, I'd have to get more rock into the tank once I start cutting.

Not to steal sales from Reef Gardener, but if you start selling them I definitely want 1 or 5 haha.

• Like 1

DSC_1594.jpg

DSC_1603.jpg

I thought one died... counted and they are all accounted for.

DSC_1599.jpg

DSC_1598.jpg

Little baby zoa I fragged just to see fast it will grow or if my tank is capable of growing them fast.

DSC_1605.jpg

Moved this frag under a ledge and it's starting to look crazy!

DSC_1606.jpg

Looks like I wont have to feed the tank tomorrow!!!

DSC_1615.jpg

• Like 1

I recently got rid of my cleaner shrimp pair and they did the same, it's awesome! LoL

i used to have cleaner shrimp larvae in my shallow build all the time. the coral and fish went nuts over it.

I use the zeo coral snow or whatever snow it is every other day.

Feed the tank Rod's Foods maybe twice a week but only a tiny bit to help feed the inverts. I started to try feeding artic pods but that stuff gets wasted so I stopped.

I'm gonna get bashed for this...

I don't own any test kits, refractometer or any kind of measuring device. I use a straw and from reading the dosing instructions I use a thin drinking straw and do about 2mm worth of it.

Once every other day when I remember.

• Like 1

Eff it. Free style it man. What ever works for you! 2mil sounds pretty good. I'm going to start with one. I would at the very least own an hydrometer to double check the salt water you get just to be safe. I don't test very often I just go by how the corals are looking. I've got a few that are "natural indicators"

Archived