Pod Your Reef

Our "Little Jetty"

eklikewhoa

I bought so many random ones. Not sure what is what anymore. Fire and ice. Bambam orange. Cherry bomb. Blue berry hill. Passion fruit. Are the ones I order from reefs2go

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice. Did your Rastas grow another polyp already?! My darthmaul is taking forever to grow another polyp :( jelly

The rasta has a baby head behind the front head.

The darthmaul actually has two baby heads that are almost opened up!

Your's probaby slow cause you have all that fancy gear on there keeping the water sparkly clean! LoL

I bought so many random ones. Not sure what is what anymore. Fire and ice. Bambam orange. Cherry bomb. Blue berry hill. Passion fruit. Are the ones I order from reefs2go

multiple head frags?

Gonna have to look those up!

• Like 1

They look the same to me. Don't know which one is which. I won't be able to frag any soon though. A lot of them had die off due to the snail knocking them over and me being lazy to flip them around.

Haha. Prolly. But my ked reds are taking off like crazy. Not to mention all the palys on the other side are spreading pretty good.

That's a decent trade off, the kedds in my experience those were always finicky and slow. Those palys in your thread looks nice.

I wouldn't mind a frag of both!

They look the same to me. Don't know which one is which. I won't be able to frag any soon though. A lot of them had die off due to the snail knocking them over and me being lazy to flip them around.

Hmm that sucks.

How long did you have them flipped over? Did they bury the frags or something?

I have a pompom that likes moving the frags and I have a mini colony of some pink zoas and it flips them on its side causing some of them to be faced down into the sand but after a day or so of being like that they still open up.

I have no clue what kind of palys they are. I was trying to find out but since gave up -_-

If I didn't have to ship em to you I'd give you a frag no prob.

I have no clue what kind of palys they are. I was trying to find out but since gave up -_- If I didn't have to ship em to you I'd give you a frag no prob.

yeah, that's the sucky part, everyone with cool zoas are no where nearby.

It would be faced down and bury under the sand. Left for about a week.

That sucks man.

I have a superman rhodactis that I forgot I had and it got buried under a rock, after rescaping I found it and it's slowly recovering.

Love that darth maul paly, think that's one of my favorites

Me too! the Magician is the close second.

If All goes well I will have my Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to call in sick to take delivery of it and hit up some LFS or not....

When can u frag me a couple polyp of each zoa u have? There's nothing in the sw area.

Maybe in a week or two, have to get some fragging supplies.

The ones I can think of to frag.

Unobtainables

Yellow brick road

Black magic

Neptunes

Green centers

Pinks

Magician

Darth maul

Oxides

Nuclear green

Fruit loops

Red people eater

When can u frag me a couple polyp of each zoa u have? There's nothing in the sw area.

Unobtainables

Yellow brick road

Black magic

Neptunes

Green centers

Pinks

Magician

Darth maul

Oxides

Nuclear green

Fruit loops

Red people eater

Unobtainables

Yellow brick road

Black magic

Neptunes

Green centers

Pinks

Magician

Darth maul

Oxides

Nuclear green

Fruit loops

Red people eater

You have a spot on your wrasse. Might want to see a doctor about that.

One too many drinks and going home with strangers... what do you expect? Consequences...

Archived