Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got them!!! I waited at the post office till the driver hot back & it turned out he had gone back to the house to drop them off. So now, besides FL people, who wants their shipped tomorrow (Thursday)?

I've only heard from a couple of people via email.

I feel your pain for having to chase down the post office i live out in the mountains and have to do it all the time. Sent an Email to you about shipment too.

You can ship mine out on Monday, I'm not sure I trust USPS to get them here by Saturday.

I'm good with Monday. Thanks for the great communication regarding everything.

I am shipping only FL orders (Malady & Eric) tomorrow, as well as the following people who have requested via email that I ship out tomorrow with a heat pack (kidCNU & Yury). Since the rest have not replied, I will ship them all out on Monday. I will ship thru paypal so that everyone is notified of their tracking numbers.

Hi Aly.

I'm still having trouble with the paypal invoice you sent with the 2 accounts.

None is reflecting on my account so that I can push through with payment.

I called up paypal customer service and they said they'll look into it.

Orders that were promised shipped out today were just dropped off at post office. Please let me know if PayPal did not send you a tracking number.

Paypal was able to fix the glitch. I got the invoice and sent payment for 5 already.

Monday shipping will be perfect.

On a side note, I sometimes ship priority on Saturdays for live plants(if available in your area and in the morning) and usually shows up Monday to where I'm sending it to (even does show up Mondays to CA from NY) Tuesday the latest at times.

Did any of the Orlando people get their package today? I tried tracking them but USPS is so bad at updates! KidCNU let me know also, please. I'm the most nervous about yours!!!

I am watching mine crossing my fingers, it says it left FL sometime today but doesnt list time.

Will you guys be setting up another one of these. I could possibly promote it a bit better here in Chicago and maybe do another order before it gets too cold to ship.

I'm disappointed in the quality of our postal service, usually it takes one day to go 200m >_<

edit: got them after a quick dip in revive they look good! very nice color

thank you

Mail is usally here by now, package went to a post office it usally doesnt go to at 10am so im still just checking every half hour

Archived