Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't you just offer rics for sale $8 per head plus shipping? It's not a group buy anymore being the price is set. I'm just playing devils advocate as I appreciate your intentions.

I'm not sure. I'd like to get rid of the 40 or so left, but I don't want to break any other rules.

TeflonTomDosh

Group Buys:

• Group buys are not permitted unless the hosting vendor is a current Nano-Reef.com sponsor.

and i don't see any sponsor only making 1.75 per order....

Who died & made you Capt Save A Thread? Seriously. Get some hobbies. GLWS Aly!!!

If you really are looking at getting stuck with a large quantity past what has already been sold, I can send another payment in addition to the one I already sent for a few more Rics on top of my existing order. Just let me know...

I would be in for 2 if they are still available. Please let me know. Preferably a blue one and a reddish one if possible.

I would like to upgrade to 3 if possible. Third one can be a color of your choice!

Let me know.

Guys, the heat packs *should* be here today. If they are, I will do my best to get as many packages out today as possible. I will go in the order of payment. If they do not come today, I will post options.

Still awaiting these d@mn heat packs! They show as "out for delivery" but the postman was already here & left nothing but bills lol. Here's the tracking number for them: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmActio...699939173422633

I've been ready to ship since day 1. What has held me up has been the heat packs, which most people requested. If you did not request a heat pack your order WILL go out tomorrow. If you did order a heat pack, I ask that you let me know your preference by either posting here or via email at phishyaly@gmail.com.

A: I can ship tomorrow & we can both hold our breath that they make it to you by Saturday; or

B: I can ship first thing on Monday (I'll take the day off of work if I have to) & chances are you will have them by this time in Weds.

Everybody please let me know what you'd like to do.

You can go to weather.com & check to see what the weather will be at phishyaly's zip code & your zip code to get a better idea on whether a heat pack will be needed.

Odds are good it won't be needed on her end, so it's more dependant on whether cold weather is forecasted for your area.

I'm going out looking for him.

Have you tried calling USPS to see if they can get in contact with the driver?

That's funny! But I'm going out to my post office now.

Archived