Cultivated Reef

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would probably do six if the colors are a nice variety. So do I need to send you a heat pack before you can mail them off to me? I'm in Virginia, so I figure the priority shipping should be fine as long as they're kept warm as they travel up north...

I'll take 5 w/ priority shipping to Philadelphia area. The weather looks OK for early next week, but I'd prefer a heat pack if possible. Can I pay extra for that, and if so how much? Also, I'd prefer blues and oranges (if there are any, I'm a little color blind and can't tell from the pics). I have enough green corals/nems in my tank!

Wow! If you can get me that purple rimmed blue ric, an orange, and an assortment for the other four, then I'm in to send payment for six asap! DIBS!

(...Can I do that?)

I would take 6 if I was guaranteed that orange one with the green rim in the middle of the last picture!

That's the one that popped out to me as well. Great choice!

I'm horrible at math so can someone just tell me how much it will cost if I ordered 5 shipped to California? Haha

Okay, Piggy, KG and Patback have twisted my arm directly and indirectly. I can't keep Florida Riccordeas alive but I would like to try again.

Please sign me up for 2 mushrooms.

Since I have a girly tank, I respectfully request 1 pink and 1 orange mushroom fingerscrossed

Thank you! (And phishyaly, I still want the pink spotted mushroom in your signature) :flower:

Wow. Very nice rics. I MIGHT have to get into this. But I'd also like a heat pack to Seattle. If that is possible PM me.

Interested in a lot of 5 mixed color pack.

Is there any assurance of getting one of each color in the pack?

How much will I need to add for a heat pack?

Aly I am in for 6 ...will you be up this way soon? If not I will pay for shipping

I would prefer Orange, pink, orange/green, blue/ pink.

Will u trade for a cobalt froglet? I also wanna sell or trade my adult Cobalt...I think it is female with 18x18 Zoomed :D

Text me if u are interested.

I purchased heat packs for those of you that requested them. 40 hr heat packs please add $1.50, 72 hr heat packs please add $3.00.

I will try my best to accommodate all requests and I will fill orders in the order of payment received. Please state your preferences in the "notes" section of PayPal. If I cannot honor your request, I will email you (using your Paypal email) letting you know what is available. If I don't hear back from you in 4 hrs, your money will be refunded and your order cancelled.

As I asked before, please post in this thread and do not send pm's as I cannot answer them. My Paypal and email address is phishyaly@gmail.com.

Archived