Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there a seller on ebay time to time that i got 25 from that came out to like 7 bucks each shipped to my door.............All very nice mixed colors with multiple mouths etc.

I will be starting to print out shipping labels thru paypal so everyone will have their tracking numbers. It DOES NOT mean they are being packed tonight. I will pack them first thing in the morning and take them to the post office before 10am so I can make the noon sorting.

I tried to zoom in and find my name, but guess my eyes are bad. Can't wait to get it.

Pretty relieved to know I'm not the only one who did this...

Not everybody's went out :(. I still have around 6 orders left but those will go out tomorrow.

If ours went out today would we have a tracking number by now? I haven't gotten one. Does that mean mine is going out tomorrow? I only ask because I was expecting them Wed. and planned off from work. Can you confirm if mine went out?

Thanks.

Henningero, I'll send you the tracking number via pm. Since you paid as a gift, Paypal didn't send you it.

Great. Thanks! I didn't realize I paid as a gift. Duh!!!

Anyone think these will make it 3 or possibly 4 days in transit. My pack is delayed at least a day.

Most mushrooms are pretty hardy, Fl. Ricordea are no different. I would say they've got a decent shot at making it over three days, temperature pending. Sorry to hear about the delay...

In box is full.. All of my rics arrived DOA. The post office delivery lady said this box really smells bad. After opening the box all the bags where HOT and brown water with just a couple of stones.

I'll post pics to follow.

Uh oh! Now I'm worried about mine. When were yours shipped and where do you live???

Uh oh! Now I'm worried about mine. When were yours shipped and where do you live???

I ditto this. Its been 75-80 here these last two days. Hope mine arrive okay. The USPS tracker says mine are "out for delivery."

I am working with a diver/collector to get Florida Ricordea at discounted rates. Right now, we would need to purchase 100 in order to get the rate, which is currently $8. If we purchase 200, it goes down to $7. These are all prime ricordea, with multiple mouths and in varied colors which sell at LFS for $12-15 each. Shipping would run $10 flat fee via USPS Priority, or $30 via USPS Express, if your zip code is within their next day delivery zone. Shipping would be from Florida and does not include a heat pack or an ice pack.

Please reply to this thread if interested, so that all communications are kept public and there are no misunderstandings. NO PMs please. Also, please post how many you'd be interested in.

I should have some pictures posted by tonight or tomorrow.

If you will all notice, I did NOT offer a heat pack. I included one at each of your requests. I even stated where these were coming from: FLORIDA!!! If any of these melted, it was because of the heat pack. It wasn't days in transit, or that the bags leaked, or that the box imploded. It was because they were, in essence, "cooked".

Having said that, I will try and resolve any issues, but please bear with me and understand something: I was supposed to make $1.75 on each transacation, not taking into account any extra costs. I disclosed this in an earlier post. But, after all was said and done, I ended up LOSING $250 (Two Hundred Fifty Dollars) in the form of pay because I had to take a day off in order to ship all of these out. Why? Because of the delay with the heat packs, which YOU all requested.

At no point in time did I state any "arrive alive guarantee", and everyone knows that no seller on here offers any, unless you select Express Mail, and even then, you must meet their other demands. I was not the "seller", I was merely a facilitator in this. As a matter of fact, I didn't even get to keep any ricordea, as I ended up giving mine to a member who paid early on as a gift and I forgot to send hers out.

I do not think it is fair to crucify me and start making claims without even trying to resolve anything with me first. Anyways, as I said, I will try and work this out somehow but I need your patience please.

Archived