Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

You are still trying to paint me into the picture of someone calling you, it's just unbelievable, don't toss me in that bucket. Why would anyone do such a stupid thing anyways when you have all our personal information, that's just retarded. think about it. doh

I could care less about the money, I just wanted to add something to my tank and no I dont want a refund and no I dont want replacements, use that energy for the others that had DOA

Just for the fun of it, I will make a video when the box arrives and me opening it, and I will show you guys my tank and my sump.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aly,

I would like 6 more rics please. But I DEMAND to pay the full $7 each for them. I was the one who requested the heat pack. I was the one who didn't pay attention to the weather. I see no real fault of yours here. You worked your butt off pulling this together for us and I for one thank you for that.

On a "funny" side note. I told my girlfriend to open the box yesterday and put the bags into the tank to float for me since I wouldn't be home till later. She did just that...including the heat pack!!!!!! So I get home last night to a floating wet heat pack in my tank!!!!!Ouch!!!!!

I just spoke to the diver and he is willing to help me out by selling me 100 more at $7.00 each.

They are shipped wrapped in a wet paper towel, no heat pack, and using Priority small box flat rate which is $5.

I couldn't put enough cash together to order the first time -- but I would jump all over this and assume all risk involved :)

$7 rics and $5 flat rate shipping? Boom! Let me know if you do this.

photo_zps0654ba3b.jpg?t=1351179245

hope this works as im on my cell phone

I'm sorry KidCNU, I meant for you to post what you wanted me to do as far as resolving this issue with you. Not that you needed to post pics. If anyone has sent me pics via email, I have them.

The "please post pics of your losses within an hour of delivery" bit was for anyone who receives their box today, tomorrow or Saturday.

You are still trying to paint me into the picture of someone calling you, it's just unbelievable, don't toss me in that bucket. Why would anyone do such a stupid thing anyways when you have all our personal information, that's just retarded. think about it. doh

I could care less about the money, I just wanted to add something to my tank and no I dont want a refund and no I dont want replacements, use that energy for the others that had DOA

Just for the fun of it, I will make a video when the box arrives and me opening it, and I will show you guys my tank and my sump.

Thank you Greg. Again, I'm sorry.

gulfsurfer101

Since when is priority a guaranteed service, usps will tell you themselves it is not. If you choose that method then you take on that gamble. I know PayPal will side for ally since you received a package regardless of tthe condition of your live contents. Once again priority is NEVER a guaranteed service but hey it made it to your door, eventually. I'm beyond stunned that she's willing to work with any bonehead that expects something in return for their own poor choices. F*ckem and feed em fish is my saying and that's what you'd be hearing from me had it been me in her situation.

And on a side note to that one person making threatening calls and threats to a child, I hope you get called out cause it's a damn shame to have some coward fuctard like you on this site.

Goodluck ally and take care of your family first mamma;)

my mistake, honestly im extremely flexable, if you have frags of other coral that would be neat to get a diffrent type of coral but if the rics are easier for you i can go that route and wait im in no hurry and totally understand about shipping.

Hi Aly,

Here's a picture of my DOA although it was from yesterday when I first got my package:

100MEDIAIMAG0681.jpg

I would like to go ahead with the substitution rics at the reduced rate.

OK, so far I have the following:

KidCNU - corals/rics

gregmoeck - wants nothing :(

YankeePete - 6 rics

MDisalvo - 6 rics

MysticReef - 4 rics

henningero - nothing

jersey - nothing

SushiYum - 3

Yman32 - corals

I will continue updating this particular post until Saturday, adding up everybody's decisions. By then all packages should have been delivered and everyone should have posted on here.

so if we were not involved in the first deal can we get some of the replacements to help you cover costs?? Or is this only for those who were involved and received DOA?

so if we were not involved in the first deal can we get some of the replacements to help you cover costs?? Or is this only for those who were involved and received DOA?

I may possibly have left over as not everyone had losses. I am going on the honor system though, so you never know :X If there are any left over, I will gladly pass on the savings to others. If there are extras, I will know by Saturday and I will open up another thread so as not to mess things up further.

I may possibly have left over as not everyone had losses. I am going on the honor system though, so you never know :X If there are any left over, I will gladly pass on the savings to others. If there are extras, I will know by Saturday and I will open up another thread so as not to mess things up further.

sounds good.. pm me if you dont mind if you have one or two.. i dont need more than that... thanks

Guys, please just post what your preference is for a peaceful resolution, but DONT send me any money. I want to have the rics in my hand before I accept payments.

Guys, please just post what your preference is for a peaceful resolution, but DONT send me any money. I want to have the rics in my hand before I accept payments.

Thanks for trying to do this group buy. I'm sorry it turned into such a mess. I lost all 8, and will leave it at that. I wish you luck in recouping your loss. If you have a bunch left over, I will see what I can order at that point.

I'm also just writing this off as a loss. #### happens. I'm not looking for any compensation. Thanks for the effort...

Just picked mine up from the post office so that I didn't have to wait for them to drop it off.

Not good :(

I will buy 3 more if they are available.

Thanks,

Yury

Hey Aly,

I'm no moderator or anything, but I remember a few pages back one of them popped in and said something about your group buy and you not being a sponsor. You might want to check with the mods to make sure that letting people who didn't order previously add orders now isn't a problem. I have no idea if it is or not, but I just want to make sure you don't get into any more issues with anything.

Good luck, again. I wish I had some extra cash to throw your way.

All five of mine were DOA. On side note I think you should of added more water to the bag, my were only wrapped in moist paper towel. Also don't open inside, smell is horrible. Any chance have any other coral inreplace. I can show a picture but looks like dirty towels with stones.

Hey Aly,

I'm no moderator or anything, but I remember a few pages back one of them popped in and said something about your group buy and you not being a sponsor. You might want to check with the mods to make sure that letting people who didn't order previously add orders now isn't a problem. I have no idea if it is or not, but I just want to make sure you don't get into any more issues with anything.

Good luck, again. I wish I had some extra cash to throw your way.

You're right. That's why I will open a separate thread if there are any overages and it wouldn't be a group buy anymore since I would have already paid for them (unfortunately, I have to pay up front).

Just picked mine up from the post office so that I didn't have to wait for them to drop it off.

Not good :(

I will buy 3 more if they are available.

Thanks,

Yury

Yury, if you haven't already thrown these away, would you mind putting them in your tank? By the looks inthis picture, they aren't dead, just stressed and I think they may make it. Nevertheless, I will replace them, but I just thought it'd be interesting to see if they do come back.

All five of mine were DOA. On side note I think you should of added more water to the bag, my were only wrapped in moist paper towel. Also don't open inside, smell is horrible. Any chance have any other coral inreplace. I can show a picture but looks like dirty towels with stones.

I would ask that you please open the package and post pics as soon as possible. As noted above, this method has worked for the past 5 years for someone else. Even if it smells horrible, they could still make it. If you were one of the ones that ordered with a heat pack they probably cooked, but even then I would need pictures. Thanks so much.

And yes, other corals other than rics will be available, but again, I need pictures within an hour of delivery. Pictures of those corals will be posted this weekend.

53A47B58-B5B4-4344-9427-DAF13FE424D8-13575-00000A69ED54CC4F.jpg

this would be my three. you only see two opened in picture but i did check all three.

i gagged....lol i have a weak stomach. I do want to thank you for doing this. I don't blame you at all for what has happened. stoopid peepols. ::shake my head:: as i said above. i'd like to try this again. the rics that people have gotten that made it look beautiful :)

Archived