Cultivated Reef

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to make an Official Public Anouncement

I would like a refund minus the shipping cost. I paid 100.00 via Paypal.

Please issue the refund ASAP so we can close this case.

anxiety.jpg

anxiety.jpg

help greg

post-76260-1351390623_thumb.jpg

anxiety.jpg

i reported you for being such a jerk. i hope you get banned.

Aly you should absolutely go out of your way to deny Greg's Paypal claim. He opted for the heat pack and he opted for Priority shipping which was not a guaranteed way to ship. You'll win.

anxiety.jpg

if it weren't for ricordias and 100 bucks,this whole thing could have ended much differently greg.

post-76260-1351393011_thumb.jpg

Everyone please read Greg's post. It's almost funny how many times he changed his reason tht he's mad. It goes from the fact that others were "ripped off", to money, to the animals lives,To the shipping method he chose, to the heatpacks he specifically asked for, to the environment, and now back to the money.

They have support groups for men in abusive marriages. It's not your fault.

I couldnt imagine behaving in such a way in public or online. From per-arrival paypal claims to harassment. Changing your story over and over with apologies. Then your back at the abuse. I bet this guy sends his perfect steak back with just a few bites left complaining. Honestly, you sound a bit bipolor. Plus a sh1tty wife! Its a matter of time till you commit suicide buddy.

Sorry to be so graphic everyone. I have no part in this group buy but this is my opinion. I hate to see a fellow reefer who put so much time and effort into providing such a great service treated in such a manner. sorry the heat packs didn't work out for you all, but she working to make things right.

Despite her above and beyond approach to this fiasco; Aly doesn't owe anyone who REQUESTED and paid extra for a heatpack anything back. If this was greg in her shoes; you all would be ####3d.

BAN HAMMER!!!!

this thread has been at the top for so long i had to click....wow. from what i gather aly good intentions poor execution. greg just because you can be a complete tool doesn't mean you have to be.

Ok guys.... Give a BIG thanks to Greggy!!!! Since he's changed his mind for the last time, I am now going to offer everyone who posted their losses and wants to order new rics an upgrade to Express Mail on MY dime! So, shipping will still be $5 and I will upgrade you and pay the difference! I will pack using sterile urine containers with tight fitting lids, and fill them with water. I will also use packing peanuts or newspaper to surround the containers and use a phase 22 pack. This is a reusable gel pack that keeps the contents of the box at a wonderful 71.6 degrees no matter if the weather is hot, or cold. The gel packs alone are costing me $5 each, then the $25-35 Express Mail upgrades, plus urine cups $15... you do the math. I am borrowing some money in order to pull this off, plus I am using Gregg's $80 (not $100 - I dont refund shipping or heat packs or "extra money thrown in for algae", which he received & by his own account was "great".) But that's ok, this is the

right thing to do for you guys and quite frankly, it'll help me put everything behind me once & for all.

I just want to be done Brad. This thing has taken years off my life span.

I ordered supplies this morning, so I probably will not ship till week of Nov 5, and the weather won't matter because the phase 22 packs work both ways (wether it's hot or cold). I just want to close this thread and this chapter out.

I'm totally confused now. 2 pages back Aly was going to sell off her tank to pay for refunds. Now she's not only bought extra rics which require upfront money which wasn't available 2 pages back, but she's selling them at $4 a piece, absorbing $3 a piece on herself. Next she's ordered and paid for $5 a piece gel packs on her dime. Then she's express delivering absorbing $35 per shipment on her dime again upfront money. Looks like Greg has the winning strategy here.

So ill be a tool, a-la-greg and say can i get 10 rics fully insulated and shipped express for free please. Thanks.

If it makes you feel better ill pretend they died and post pictures of some goo.

This thread is beyond comical. Money comes and goes like magic on here. Unbelievable.

I'm totally confused now. 2 pages back Aly was going to sell off her tank to pay for refunds. Now she's not only bought extra rics which require upfront money which wasn't available 2 pages back, but she's selling them at $4 a piece, absorbing $3 a piece on herself. Next she's ordered and paid for $5 a piece gel packs on her dime. Then she's express delivering absorbing $35 per shipment on her dime again upfront money. Looks like Greg has the winning strategy here.

So ill be a tool, a-la-greg and say can i get 10 rics fully insulated and shipped express for free please. Thanks.

If it makes you feel better ill pretend they died and post pictures of some goo.

This thread is beyond comical. Money comes and goes like magic on here. Unbelievable.

Sounds like you guys weren't getting the whole story from the beginning. I still think blaming people for ordering heat packs, when the heat packs were clearly misused is comical.

My brian is starting to hurt.

I am a member of several different forums from guns to saltwater and I must say this has been one of the wildest threads I have seen in years. WOW!

Archived