SaltCritters.com

FS: Florida Ricordia group buy

Reef Chicks

I have received several pmts so far & I will begin filling orders (but not packing them) tonight. Will begin shipping next week. I will update thread as I begin packing.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, take it easy with the "details". Giving me an idea of what colors you want, or don't want is cool, but when you start asking for undertones, color mouths, etc., you're setting yourself up for a quick refund.

is there enough left for an order of 10? Also, at which rate? did you get 100 or 200?

If you could shoot me a quick email at coolaid776@aol.com I would be greatful. I'm leaving for a wedding and won't return until Sunday. I get email on my phone and can send the payment through it over the weekend once I know how much.

I don't understand what is going on. I thought this was a thread to gauge interest in a group buy and to see if we could get enough people interested in 100-200 mushrooms. I guess we have managed to reach that number? So is there enough for everyone? People are paying already and I'm still waiting on a message advising if we managed to make minimums or whatever.

Confused.

I don't understand what is going on. I thought this was a thread to gauge interest in a group buy and to see if we could get enough people interested in 100-200 mushrooms. I guess we have managed to reach that number? So is there enough for everyone? People are paying already and I'm still waiting on a message advising if we managed to make minimums or whatever.

Confused.

+1

I was in for five, should I still send payment?

Bubba, where are you, maybe we can combine an order?

Toms River NJ 08753

Would only save $5.00. Can't be worth the gas for either of us @ $4 a gallon.

Guys, take it easy with the "details". Giving me an idea of what colors you want, or don't want is cool, but when you start asking for undertones, color mouths, etc., you're setting yourself up for a quick refund.

I did ask for colored mouths because I figured that would be easy. If it isn't then please feel free to refund my money. It was under ratrodfink@aol.com.

Toms River NJ 08753

Would only save $5.00. Can't be worth the gas for either of us @ $4 a gallon.

You're right.

I did ask for colored mouths because I figured that would be easy. If it isn't then please feel free to refund my money. It was under ratrodfink@aol.com.

:o I asked for a pink and an orange mushroom, i haven't paid yet. but then I'm still confused.

Sorry for the confusion guys. We are at about 60 rics paid for. I only got 100 because there did not seem to be enough interest for more.

LongPig, I wasn't talking about you. I don't mind the color requests but someone sent me a pm asking if I had any yellow rics with a pink mouth, lol. That person didn't pay yet. Anyways, most of these, if not all, have contrasting colors in mouths and undertones, and again, I am trying to honor everybody's requests. So far, no problems.

Yes, I'll start shipping next week.

Interested in a lot of 5 mixed color pack.

Is there any assurance of getting one of each color in the pack?

How much will I need to add for a heat pack?

Yes, I'll make sure you don't get double colors. $3 for 72 hr heat pack, $1.50 for 40 hr.

Christopher Marks

The classified forum rules do not permit Group Buys that are not hosted by current Nano-Reef.com sponsors. Please complete the existing transactions and discontinue further orders.

Sorry everyone!

As Chris stated, N-R will not allow group buys unless a sponsor is involved. It was not my intention to break any rules, however, rest assured that everyone's orders will be fulfilled. I will uploadnshipping info through paypal. If anyone has any questions, email me directly at phishyaly@gmail.com and do not use N-R as I do not want to break any rules.

Can't you just offer rics for sale $8 per head plus shipping? It's not a group buy anymore being the price is set. I'm just playing devils advocate as I appreciate your intentions.

Archived