exp_insect102.jpg

Well, one of them, anyway.

A close second:

136-papilio_ulysses_blue_swallowtail.jpg

And third:

Female_Eastern_Tiger_Swallowtail_Yellow.jpg

And fourth:

2406755_f1024.jpg

That's probably enough, I'm showing off my manliness here.

Nope, I lied, a fifth:

625803218_36770e25eb.jpg

jedimasterben
eh. Fantasy butterflies are cool too

real ones are cooler. especially the first one i listed. the wingspan of females is just over a foot. :eek:

real ones are cooler. especially the first one i listed. the wingspan of females is just over a foot. :eek:

Is it true that if you touch a butterfly's wings they will lose their ability to fly? I heard this somewhere....something to do with exchange of moisture or something.

My uncle is covered in tats, all but his first were his own sketches, and he even tatted himself and his dad. Came out really really good for somebody that's never touched a gun before, let alone doing it on himself. Rivals most of the proffesional parlors around here.

Back when I turned 18 I got my eyebrow pierced and my mom was mad because I didn't get a tattoo instead :D. I just can't decide on an image or body part that I want to live with for the rest of my life without deciding it's stupid in 20 years.

I felt that exact way when I was 16 and got my tat. I was first thinking about a cartoon devil or something, but then predicted myself 20 years down the road and got something a little more serious.

more sketches:

20120731004722741.jpg

clamdraw.jpg

eh. Fantasy butterflies are cool too

My butterfly has to be pink but I love this composition and the butterfly

depositphotos_5560067-Brilliant-iridescent-Green-Swallowtail-butterfly.jpg

That reminds me when I had my blue crocea clam sitting on top of my orange montipora. You said the exact same thing.

jedimasterben
Is it true that if you touch a butterfly's wings they will lose their ability to fly? I heard this somewhere....something to do with exchange of moisture or something.

no, it's false. the wings are clear, the scales are there to absorb heat or attract mates or ward off predators. they come off very easily, though. the reason most butterflies can't fly after someone touches their wings is because they are damaged extremely easily and cannot repair themselves. :(

I felt that exact way when I was 16 and got my tat. I was first thinking about a cartoon devil or something, but then predicted myself 20 years down the road and got something a little more serious.

more sketches:

20120731004722741.jpg

clamdraw.jpg

so he decided on a drawing of a water-bound vajayjay.

no, it's false. the wings are clear, the scales are there to absorb heat or attract mates or ward off predators. they come off very easily, though. the reason most butterflies can't fly after someone touches their wings is because they are damaged extremely easily and cannot repair themselves. :(

so he decided on a drawing of a water-bound vajayjay.

I would show you my tat but the only pic I have of it is rather embarASSing. :o

Hey Zeph, buy me clams :D

Did I do good?

Hey Alto, why would I buy you a clam when you already have the best clam EVER?

Lol

Oh No ...Jumpy's in the bedroom again.

LOL. I can't sleep I'm RIBLMAO

Rolling in bed laughing my ass off

This thread has turned into a Meeting of the NR Minds....

should we be scared?

Archived