inTank Media Baskets

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girl tushes are acceptable. Zeph, make it happen.

I just happen to have this all time favorite tushi shot on my phone. I love having my own thread. Nobody can give me shiat!

hotn.jpg

I just happen to have this all time favorite tushi shot on my phone. I love having my own thread. Nobody can give me shiat!

And reading the article in French ? : - )

Can you believe Ocean Pro is selling these? I WANT I WANT I WANT!

blueringedoctopus.jpg

And reading the article in French ? : - )

Albert you old perv, you know you were not looking at the articles!! ;)

Its cool to be able to say that you've got one of the most poisonous animals in the world in your house, but that's about all. They only have nice colors when pissed off or fighting prey like a crab, and throwing crabs in to watchbitnoverpower them is too much of a risk IMO. I heard they hide 99% f the time and are usually only available for sale when they are near death.

Sandy butts <3

Venom contains neurotoxins....

No antivenin....

Well, at least you know the fine folks here would take good care of your tank once you were gone.

Its cool to be able to say that you've got one of the most poisonous animals in the world in your house, but that's about all. They only have nice colors when pissed off or fighting prey like a crab, and throwing crabs in to watchbitnoverpower them is too much of a risk IMO. I heard they hide 99% f the time and are usually only available for sale when they are near death.

Interesting. These are super tiny, like 0.5".

Venom contains neurotoxins....

No antivenin....

Well, at least you know the fine folks here would take good care of your tank once you were gone.

LOL..yea..Metrokat would have all my corals in her bathtub.

• Like 1

If they're that small, that's definitely unusual. Pick one up for the awe factor!

Write out a will saying I get one of your tanks plus all equipment in it. Pm me and I'll send my personal info :D

LOL..yea..Metrokat would have all my corals in her bathtub.

Even before you was officially dead honeybunny. In fact hand everything over now I say.

Write out a will saying I get one of your tanks plus all equipment in it. Pm me and I'll send my personal info :D

Hey take a #!

Even before you was officially dead honeybunny. In fact hand everything over now I say.

Hey take a #!

I just handed everything over to my X wife. Can I recover a little first please? :wacko:

If I did get one of those blue rings, and I really might, Kat would insist on a daily morning post to confirm that I am indeed still alive.

If I did get one of those blue rings, and I really might, Kat would insist on a daily morning post to confirm that I am indeed still alive.

yup

I don't want to hear that you got bit and died in the basement and the rats dragged you away.

yup

I don't want to hear that you got bit and died in the basement and the rats dragged you away.

Like they did to my Regal angel!!! I think im going ot have to keep a cat down there.

PS. I DONT HAVE RATS!!!!! Just mice. Every NYC basement does. Some have rats, I couldnt deal with that I would have to move.

Hi Zephy,

That is the biggest clam I have ever seen in my life! :wub:

Can you give us some information on your water chemisrty? And feeding routine ? Curious minds want to know. I'm looking to purchase my first clam soon and would appreciate any advice you had to offer. Thank you in advance.

I once saw a mouse in a tree in Dallas. True story. I was having dinner with a business aquaintance and waiting for our car when I said 'oh look, its a hamster', she never let me forget I said that.

THats funny, because I DID see a RAT in my fish room ONCE. Only once in 15 years, and it was in my CHRISTMAS TREE, dead....like some morbid ornament. I guess it climbed up there to hide and die.

YUCK.

Hi Zephy,

That is the biggest clam I have ever seen in my life! :wub:

Can you give us some information on your water chemisrty? And feeding routine ? Curious minds want to know. I'm looking to purchase my first clam soon and would appreciate any advice you had to offer. Thank you in advance.

Perfect timing Pandagirl, Im water testing tonight so I will get into it for you. Make sure you talk to me when I get your...I mean when you get your clam. ;)

Deleted User 3
Here I go again...

doghouses.jpg

Okay... quick question. What's a Zeph, is it your name and or short for something? Just curious because I have a name that starts with that in my baby name list. Random I know.. sorry.

Here's a video on the Blue ringed Beast you want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxJwCGJtsA

Nasty nasty ... even in French :)

Zeph get one! :o THEY ARE AWESOME.

I once saw a mouse in a tree in Dallas. True story. I was having dinner with a business aquaintance and waiting for our car when I said 'oh look, its a hamster', she never let me forget I said that.

:lol: Good one Kat...

Okay... quick question. What's a Zeph, is it your name and or short for something? Just curious because I have a name that starts with that in my baby name list. Random I know.. sorry.

Zeph get one! :o THEY ARE AWESOME.

:lol: Good one Kat...

Hiya Tulipgirl. Do they call you that because you like flowers or because you have two lips? Ok...ill stop

Zeph is short for Zephyr- my life long "tag" if you will. A Zephyr is a subtle breeze that sneaks up on you.

Deleted User 3

lol people call me Twolips.. but i hate it lool. I love tulips :P esp yellow ones. I know what a zephyr is :), but thanks for clarifying! The name I have on my 'list' is Zephyrus. I can't remember anymore where I got it but I've never met anyone w/ the name yet, so I keep it on the list, I think it's the greek god of west wind, makes sense because of zephyr being wind related.. :)

Nice...their venom is 10,000 X more toxic than cyanide and there is no known anti venom. Why are these for sale? That has to be against the law, but Im not telling.

As one of the few people here with experience with cephs, I'm just going to chime in here. My understanding is that no one has actually died from a blue ring bite in the aquarium trade. Still, I would't test fate. They aren't that aggressive but as everyone else said, they don't show the blue rings unless their threatened or hunting. They're small, mostly inactive and shy. Also, they are escape artists and their small size makes it hard to keep them in a tank. Basically don't bother, but if you want an octopus I can recommend a few other species that would be better. You really want something that you can (safely) interact with.

As you were.

Archived