ReefCleaners.org

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

Why is batman hiding?

Kris' macros look awesome. And my GSP is growing good!

All of them like it in the darker ends of the tank, specially the horses. I only have my phone tonight or I would do/say more.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you didn't say more.

Sorry Ben!!! Please dont think your info was not appreciated. I may be slow, but I get there. Im juggling so many tanks!!!!

Monster update on the way. 3 new monster clams, goniopora frags, ora acros...Its getting HOT IN THIS JOINT!

jedimasterben

Oh, I was just commenting how you told kat in the post above that you'd say more if you weren't on your phone ;)

Also, I may be able to get some SICK new LEDs, like the ones I posted about before, but a bit better spectrum on the whites, and a super powerful royal blue. Equivalent to three individual royals!

I'm going over to see his #### tomorrow. I'll report back. Stay tuned for in-depth reports from the mans basement.

:scarry:

That's right baby, if I don't see good stuff the beating stick gets put to use. Does Jerry know I'm coming?!

Yes he does. If you hang till 4:30 you can meet him.

jedimasterben

Zeph, I almost bought a ginormous Haddoni's carpet anemone last night. Was in a little tank rack that it touched the front and back of and still seemed like it couldn't keep stretching out, tank was 12" front to back. If it is there this weekend still (it was $25), I will probably get it and maybe keep it in my sump til I can make a spot for it in the tank, or maybe just leave it in the sump, it is a display sump after all.

Anyway, do you have experience with clams in systems with large amounts of anemones? I know nems shed their nematocysts (as do LPS, which I have a crapton of already), I don't think it would be a problem for the clams, but I wanted to make sure. :)

Zeph, I almost bought a ginormous Haddoni's carpet anemone last night. Was in a little tank rack that it touched the front and back of and still seemed like it couldn't keep stretching out, tank was 12" front to back. If it is there this weekend still (it was $25), I will probably get it and maybe keep it in my sump til I can make a spot for it in the tank, or maybe just leave it in the sump, it is a display sump after all.

Anyway, do you have experience with clams in systems with large amounts of anemones? I know nems shed their nematocysts (as do LPS, which I have a crapton of already), I don't think it would be a problem for the clams, but I wanted to make sure. :)

Those greenish carpets have flooded the market last month. I saw a whole bunch af petco last week for 35 and they looked good. Dont worry about it. I don't see it as a potential problem. Good skimming helps.

jedimasterben
Those greenish carpets have flooded the market last month. I saw a whole bunch af petco last week for 35 and they looked good. Dont worry about it. I don't see it as a potential problem. Good skimming helps.

This one was a wine red, purplish color, it was gorgeous.

jedimaster1138

3 things -

Hi all. I'm new to nano-reef.com, but you can find me on manhattan reef and that other one that rhymes with smeefsmentral, under the same username, which apparently is close to someone else on these forums...

There's room for 2 of us right ? :-D You can never have enough jedimasters...

Zeph - thanks for the advice last night. I sent you a PM on here, I think it went though, but I don't see anything in SENT, which I'm going to assume is normal-ish.

Anyway, yeah. That. Heh

jedimasterben
3 things -

Hi all. I'm new to nano-reef.com, but you can find me on manhattan reef and that other one that rhymes with smeefsmentral, under the same username, which apparently is close to someone else on these forums...

Zeph - thanks for the advice last night. I sent you a PM on here, I think it went though, but I don't see anything in SENT, which I'm going to assume is normal-ish.

Anyway, yeah. That. Heh

On this forum, you have to check a little box when sending the message to keep a copy of it.

jedimasterben
OMG! There is one of me and 10 hunks. Get it right Benikins.

You're right! That's a pic of me in my thread.

Wait, I'm pretty much surrounded by dudes too. Damn. :(

tumblr_lonl6obgar1qhfynio1_400.gif

WHERES QUAGMIREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!??????????????

3 things -

Anyway, yeah. That. Heh

Hey Jedi#2 !! I think I met you at the frag swap. I was the big guy with the hangover and a bag full of clams. I see your PM, my pleasure. Welcome to the insanity.

Wow awesome tank! The clams are beautiful the seahorses are cute and batman is sick!

Nice discus too. I used to keep them a couple years back. I actually have pics of my previous discus tank in my build thread. Check them out if you want, pg.6 I think.

Wow awesome tank! The clams are beautiful the seahorses are cute and batman is sick!

Nice discus too. I used to keep them a couple years back. I actually have pics of my previous discus tank in my build thread. Check them out if you want, pg.6 I think.

Thank you!!! I just looked back at those shots I put up and all I see is emptyyyyy space. I cant wait to fill them up with sps and of course MORE CLAMS. Here are some new clams in quarantine tonight.

blackzebra2.jpg

purplejp.jpg

blackgolde.jpg

jedimaster1138
YOU SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Now there are TWO JEDI's!

Jedi Master Ben meet Jedi Master Joe.

Ello ello! Thanks for the greetings B)

@JediJoe - click my signature for my tank thread (warning! It's a party in there!)

Parties are good...especially with Quagmire. And clams.

Hey Jedi#2 !! I think I met you at the frag swap. I was the big guy with the hangover and a bag full of clams. I see your PM, my pleasure. Welcome to the insanity.

I remember the bag of clams, though not the hangover. Actually, now that I think about it, I was probably hung over too, so it adds up. 1+1 = jameson.

Archived