Top Shelf Aquatics

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

My filet mignon is ready!!!!

<poof>

never. nope. not me.... nope... must be confused with someone else. 77 in 77... LOL.

Ide be happy with 3 in 1. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddythelion

Hmm yeah, because this is yours:

dsc1168k.jpg

And this is google:

034copy.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic39a.jpg

Upscales Microlados isn't the scientific name, but rather a hobby name, like Red Planet (from my understangin while lurking around of forums anyways). If it is... you've got a gem! Well, it's already a really nice piece. But it's always nice to know the name of what you have. :)

Hmm yeah, because this is yours:

dsc1168k.jpg

And this is google:

034copy.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic39a.jpg

Upscales Microlados isn't the scientific name, but rather a hobby name, like Red Planet (from my understangin while lurking around of forums anyways). If it is... you've got a gem! Well, it's already a really nice piece. But it's always nice to know the name of what you have. :)

Perhaps our first attempt was correct. Here is another Raspberry limeade nasuta.

limetj.jpg

Is that your coral at Morgans shop or her own coral?

My frag in its current state represents this photo even in coloration.

Noooo...thats just a positive ID on a nasuta I found online. Nothing to do with Morgan.

Lol exactly. Everytime i see him post I want to go GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES YOU HERE lol.

I know someone here visited his "home facility" and was NOT impressed. I believe 99% of what she purchased died.

A lot died from that personal visit, not 99% though. I even wrote a full review and it is indexed on my thread :o Imagine that.

I wanted to give him so many chances to win me over as a customer but he just isn't cooperating. He made all these promises of how once he opened his new store everything would be held and encrusted before selling. To this day, I have only seen one decently encrusted frag.

I admit his palys look good to me but I think he does so much photoshopping that I just dont like him as a seller so i wont purchase.

He blatantly claimed that all frags would have a minnimum heal time of 2 weeks, he and one other person would be the ONLY baggers to ensure that every customer will receive any wysiwyg corals, and that doa's would be covered by replacements or a full refund. No more of that "buy 100 bucks more worth of sick coral to recoup the 10 bucks you lost".

Of course though, unless somebody quoted him, we have no proof of those claims since he deletes all his posts that people can call him out on.

ahhhhhh!

Don't do it Zeph,

I pretty much only buy from LA these days. I know theyre expensive, but I like to support them and the work they do. I also LOVE the 14 day guarantee on clams and exotic acro colonies. NOBODY ELSE DOES THIS.

I love happycoral.com here. I get everything from there and local reefers. Wouldn't go too many other places

Do you have an LFS out there ?

Deleted User 3

HA! yeah... but it's barely got a salt section, CPE 11oz bottle is 23.99.... there... so i dont go there often. The next nearest would be New life aquatics like 45 min from me, and petco in Wausau like an hr or the better petco in plover which is like 2 hours... and then some place in Medford ive never been too, don't even know the name which is like 45 min..

Sorry I have not been posting much. Im back in heavy training and competing in the Masters Eastern USA this June. I know I know...how mid life crisis of me. I was just getting bored with my training and needed a little incentive. Also I was promised 5K if I compete - win or lose, so WTF right??? LOL.

• Like 1

Sorry I have not been posting much. Im back in heavy training and competing in the Masters Eastern USA this June. I know I know...how mid life crisis of me. I was just getting bored with my training and needed a little incentive. Also I was promised 5K if I compete - win or lose, so WTF right??? LOL.

Body building?

Not for sale, but located locally. Was priced at 3500 in the past, but his other larger was lost after someone dumped crap delibertly into the tank. I've talked him down from nfs to 1, 000,000$ :lol:

20130112_113604_zps69ef4244.jpg

Archived