Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

:( I wasn't going to snitch it, you know that, it's too big for my tank. Hope it all makes it.

All is well. I just called them and they didnt even send them yet. Their main facility isnt shipping till today. SO only a small aquacultured gold maxima just arrived from one of their other facilities., and the heat packs were ice cold, but shes acclimating and looks ok. Active. We shall see.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

Here, I drew for you a fish! Actually, it's my fish.. but you told me to draw so I did. lol I did it with gel pens, and yes I see i left white spaces on the black on the fins, oh well. This is before I put the lines I don't like on his white on the top.416153_450105095039053_1395472286_o.jpg

Here, I drew for you a fish! Actually, it's my fish.. but you told me to draw so I did. lol I did it with gel pens, and yes I see i left white spaces on the black on the fins, oh well. This is before I put the lines I don't like on his white on the top.416153_450105095039053_1395472286_o.jpg

HOLY COW!! I love drawings.....very very cool of you!!! I encourage everyone to draw fish!!! Im going to get an airbrush soon and really do some cool stuff. Im getting back into it now.

• Like 1

My old phone has all my pictures I've drawn and I haven't drawn in like 2 years. We found a baby alligator snapping turtle in a parking lot absolutely nowhere near water. We think a seagul must have dropped it right before we got there,as it was nearly 100 degrees on a blacktop surface, weeks after the last rainfall. I drew a pic of him and must admit that I surprised myself.

I'm gonna have to find that phone and take a pic of the pic of the drawing :lol:

Im going to sleep right around the time yall are getting up!!!!

Check this out, 15 people injured, 3 sharks dead. Can you figure out how that happened ?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/shark-tank-bursts-mall-shoppers-flee-150900373--abc-news-topstories.html

My old phone has all my pictures I've drawn and I haven't drawn in like 2 years. We found a baby alligator snapping turtle in a parking lot absolutely nowhere near water. We think a seagul must have dropped it right before we got there,as it was nearly 100 degrees on a blacktop surface, weeks after the last rainfall. I drew a pic of him and must admit that I surprised myself. I'm gonna have to find that phone and take a pic of the pic of the drawing :lol:

I would love to see it Pat. Try to find it. Im waiting for Kat to draw something now.

Both of you have a million times better drawing skills than I do. I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler.

Thats even better. Drawings mean even more when they come from someone that doesn't draw.

Deleted User 3

Both of you have a million times better drawing skills than I do. I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler.

Ha ha, I can't sometimes, a looong one, but then sometimes it's really crooked.. soooo. And sometimes even with a ruler it gets crooked ><

I can't draw animals. Only people, landscapes, clothing. Gosh I haven't done a drawing in centuries.

Draw, draw ! :) Apparently I can draw fish, but all my drawings look to me like a little kid did them. I hate that.

Im going to sleep right around the time yall are getting up!!!!

Check this out, 15 people injured, 3 sharks dead. Can you figure out how that happened ?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/shark-tank-bursts-mall-shoppers-flee-150900373--abc-news-topstories.html

It's made in China. Duh!

Also, I go to bed at like 10.. and wake up at like 630.... but I usually get up a few times.

Ha ha, I can't sometimes, a looong one, but then sometimes it's really crooked.. soooo. And sometimes even with a ruler it gets crooked ><

Draw, draw ! :) Apparently I can draw fish, but all my drawings look to me like a little kid did them. I hate that.

It's made in China. Duh!

Also, I go to bed at like 10.. and wake up at like 630.... but I usually get up a few times.

SO your'e the " cold as hell" reefer ey ?

Deleted User 3

SO your'e the " cold as hell" reefer ey ?

Yeah, it's freezing here. Feel like I live in Antartica.

Ignore the ever changing avatar, i want a new one, but can't find one I like. I need someone else to find something that fits me lol!

I really should not complain, but tell me if this is not a pain in the butt. I placed a large order from LA - Yay for me. Here is my order.

crocea clam

maxima clam

zoa rock

sps colony

dendronN

ScleroN

live mysid shrimp.

The maxima arrived yesterday, the crocea and corals arrived this morning, and the mysids are said to arrive later tonight.

Its a pain in the butt..wtf why so odd shipping?

Because Live Aquaria has 4 different facilities, and this perticular oder had items from 3 of them, so they all arrived at different times. Live shrimps came in on a 2 day delivery, and the clams and corals were actuallt shipped on different days because of Christmas. But everything arrived awesome. I wont have pics today, have a swamped day ahead of me, but tomorrow looks relaxing.

Be good.....troublemaker!

Pics!!!!!! Someday I'll grab a baby maxima from my lfs

Ok, tomorrow pics for sure. Sunday is usually stay in and work on aquariums day. It's nice to see someone is paying attention!!! Thank you.

Ugh, for some reason I can only draw/dot? randomly. I have this one picture I 'drew' by using the points of my busted felt tip pens. It's really pretty! But. I don't draw well on demand. :(

I think I'd rather bake and crochet. ;) Just finished my mother-in-law's scarf. Now I'm working on a new project.

I probably can't draw half the things now, haven't practiced in forever. I was actually thinking of joining a painting class as my new years resolution. I also had informal training so my lines are not confident, might have also been the age. The paisley I just drew on the phone is so much more stronger as an image than the other stuff.

Anyway. back to Zeph and the pictures he's been promising us?????

I am seriously impressed!!!! I had no idea. Reef people are usually creative creatures.

Ugh, for some reason I can only draw/dot? randomly. I have this one picture I 'drew' by using the points of my busted felt tip pens. It's really pretty! But. I don't draw well on demand. :(

I think I'd rather bake and crochet. ;) Just finished my mother-in-law's scarf. Now I'm working on a new project.

Come onnnnnn...lets see the busted felt tip picture. PUUUULLEASEEEE!?!?!?

Yeah, I'm a much better baker, photographer and crocheter than I am anything else ha ha. Well i can only crochet flowers, but still! lol. 418259_362432380445005_1478928883_n.jpg

I like those! See, you have talent beyond reef keeping - I knew it.

• Like 1

Well still... my drawings look like little kids did it. and Zeph is lame he's been mia lol.

I am lame!!! at posting !!!! But im not lame when it comes to working on my tanks!!!! Im just not a big internet guy. I didnt even know how to post a picture until Metrokat showed me!!! But good things are a happenin @ the ZOO HOUS and pics soon - prolly tomorrow. Sooo much to do today, UGHH, I just want to stay in and feed my dendronepthea. Its nasty outside. But I do have to maintain a social life - I guess. LOL.

Lol I have a lot of talent beyond reef keeping :P I just don't list it.

me singing in like 10th grade. Or 11th.

I knew you were naughty. Tee hee heeee!!!

Hey, this is new isnt it ??/ I like it!!! -----> :bling:

Lol I have a lot of talent beyond reef keeping :P I just don't list it.

me singing in like 10th grade. Or 11th.

Your vid wasnt there when I responded to that last post. I dont have speakers on this computer so I will check it later from my phone.

• Like 1

Archived