Coral Vue Hydros

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

Deleted User 3

I am lame!!! at posting !!!! But im not lame when it comes to working on my tanks!!!! Im just not a big internet guy. I didnt even know how to post a picture until Metrokat showed me!!! But good things are a happenin @ the ZOO HOUS and pics soon - prolly tomorrow. Sooo much to do today, UGHH, I just want to stay in and feed my dendronepthea. Its nasty outside. But I do have to maintain a social life - I guess. LOL.

I knew you were naughty. Tee hee heeee!!!

Hey, this is new isnt it ??/ I like it!!! -----> :bling:

Your vid wasnt there when I responded to that last post. I dont have speakers on this computer so I will check it later from my phone.

Not naughty! and that's not new. :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a Phablet yesterday (early birfday present fromt he Tank Sitter) and made this on it

Memo_20121228_222816_01.jpg

Bob Ross I made in 1992

IMG_20111005_104100.jpg

Holy shit Kat! these are all awesome. Do you know how old I was in 1992? nothing. less than 0 years old

This was my bob Ross, circa 1995. I was born in 1991. Lol.

0120343C-39E7-4C5E-880C-FE7BC84154BE-185

My grandma was teaching me and my sister... Complete with "let sput a happy little bush here" and being the usual 4 year old, I lost interest every 10 minutes, then came running back screaming that she was continuing without me

Girls are better at art than guys.

My art looks all right (for a guy) until I color it. That's when the drawing goes downhill.

lolwut?

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gigas and Squamosa up in front. Gorgeous tank, thanks.

This was my bob Ross, circa 1995. I was born in 1991. Lol. 0120343C-39E7-4C5E-880C-FE7BC84154BE-185 My grandma was teaching me and my sister... Complete with "let sput a happy little bush here" and being the usual 4 year old, I lost interest every 10 minutes, then came running back screaming that she was continuing without me

Thanks for showing Pat. Born in 91 ??? I dont know why but I assumed you were older. Now I am feeling REALLLY OLD!!!!! I was born in 67!

Girls are better at art than guys.

My art looks all right (for a guy) until I color it. That's when the drawing goes downhill.

I dont know if this is true. I think we just tell them they are "better " to soften them up. :wacko:

I know but she called us youngins, and you said more like old... I am not old, and neither are you .. lol

Hey Im 45 and Im not old by a LONG SHOT. I am stronger, faster and better then ever. I am like fine wine.

I plan on having some new pics tonight. Discus spawned again, new clams acclimating nicely to my systems, and dendroneptheas - yes I have 2 now, are doing unexpectedly amazing!! I really was not expecting them to even last this long, I think I am on to something. The key is, which nobody seams to understand, is you HAVE to hang them upside down.

• Like 2

New York is weird.... girls ask to see guy's clams up there evidently. While it's snowing. I just don't get it.

They do ? Gee that must be new .. not in the days I used to go to NY all the time .. :-)

Deleted User 3

It is too early to drool.I should have slept in, i stayed up 3 hours later than normal >< lol. I got up at 730, normally at 630, but I guess it made up a bit for the late start to bed.

And you guys are young. *cringes* I hate that.

The worst thing? I worked with a client contact a couple of weeks ago, and he wasn't legal to drink. Ugh. I felt really old then. Poor guy had 8 siblings and still lived at home. :blink:

So you insisted on an update. Who am I to resist????

RED PLANET

dsc1181k.jpg

dsc1182i.jpg

LEMON TREE STEREONEPTHEA

dsc1179m.jpg

purple micromusa colony and bam bamms.

dsc1178u.jpg

dsc1176m.jpg

MONTIPORA MESS - 3 SPECIES

dsc1171i.jpg

PONAPE

dsc1170s.jpg

dsc1168k.jpg

XL STEREONEPTHEA COLONIES

dsc1154v.jpg

DENDRONEPTHEAS

dsc1118ai.jpgdsc1117i.jpg

dsc1116w.jpg

dsc1104e.jpg

dsc1108y.jpg

AQUACULTURED GOLD MAXIMA

dsc1107u.jpg

I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TO SCAPE THIS TANK YET, JUST HOLDING MOST OF MY FISH IN HERE FOR NOW.

dsc1145b.jpg

dsc1142k.jpg

MASSIVE ALVEOPORA

dsc1140b.jpg

GONIOPORAS

dsc1139xv.jpg

dsc1138fo.jpg

THIS IS FOR METROKAT - MY BLUE EYED ACRO CRAB.

dsc1132cb.jpg

dsc1131bc.jpg

dsc1126f.jpg

dsc1124vb.jpg

AND LAST....BUT NOT LEAST...

THE ONE AND ONLY..

GOLDFISH!!

dsc1188um.jpg

Your fish always have the lazy happy look of the indulged. You're a good daddy. Dare you to take a video of the tang that can't swim properly. :)
Are you saying that Zeph has a window-licker fish? lol

I love the acro crab. Your tanks are so gorgeous but that coralline in the back messes with the depth of color in the tank itself. Your new iphone should take better pictures. This camera made them very sharp picking up every grainy thing. I love the new maxima, is Bunny still around, will she get jealous? :wub:
Kat, you are so sweet. I didn't know that was an actual style until after I created the drawing. I really like it.I wish I could paint like you; you've got some phenomenal paintings. :)And yes, pics of le bunny! ;)
  • Like 1
Its 9 am here in USA silly. lol
And you guys are young. *cringes* I hate that.

The worst thing? I worked with a client contact a couple of weeks ago, and he wasn't legal to drink. Ugh. I felt really old then. Poor guy had 8 siblings and still lived at home. :blink:

What exactly is a client contact?

Hahaha I wouldn't be legal to drink over there buy over here I certainly am muahaha. Strangely enough I also have 8 siblings....definitely live all on my own though thank god!

So you insisted on an update. Who am I to resist????

Whoa man! Awesome, awesome, awesome so on and so forth. Sweet update!.

Archived