inTank Media Baskets

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

It will literally will be the nano from hell. Fire and brimstone...remains of past loved ones, etc. Im not sure if little girls like you can handle it. :o

:naughtydance:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I see fancy stuff. My only set back finding one is that I need to be able to turn it off at night don't want the pH swing. Plus the thanks only going to be 4 gallons so IDK :/

This would be perfect for a 4 gal tank. You would need a controller.

:naughtydance::naughtydance::naughtydance: MOB RULES! :naughtydance::naughtydance::naughtydance:

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Dental floss doesn't respond well to strong chemicals.

pics of you wearing dental floss.

I'm using it for a small calcium reactor, but its perfect for plants. This was only $45 and ships with filled CO2 cartridges.

You can get refill CO2 cartridges for cheap on eBay. $23.50 for 10x or $33.85 for 50x.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Ahh, then it is different from the ones I've seen. They should honestly fit, though, the threads should be the same size.

oohhhhh it s SSSOOO fun to get shiny new toys !!!!!!

those caterpillers are awesome !

ya ok my tank is 20 gallons, with an 50 gallon rated hob filter with purigen and chemipure with two nano powerheads from koralia... for the lighting i now have four t5's one blue one purple one red and a 10 000 k white !! with 15 pounds of live rock

do i have enough lighting ??? for la clam ??

humm seahorses... naw i need a bigger tank before LOLL i have two clowns and a royal gramma already it s plenty

buona sera e grazie

oohhhhh it s SSSOOO fun to get shiny new toys !!!!!!

those caterpillers are awesome !

ya ok my tank is 20 gallons, with an 50 gallon rated hob filter with purigen and chemipure with two nano powerheads from koralia... for the lighting i now have four t5's one blue one purple one red and a 10 000 k white !! with 15 pounds of live rock

do i have enough lighting ??? for la clam ??

humm seahorses... naw i need a bigger tank before LOLL i have two clowns and a royal gramma already it s plenty

buona sera e grazie

Il piacere è mio.

Your lighting sounds ok to me. You MIGHT need to replace a purple for another 10K for clam brightness.

• Like 1

why not take out the red?? particular reason u said purple? :) i was thinking of getting two whites anyways :) can t wait to see ur nano tank from hell !!! i m sure it will be a VERY hot tank ;)

See what happens when i type while im hungry? You are so right. Replace the red with a 10K. For my clam quarantine tanks i use all 10k and no blue at all. Im so sorry about that - I dropped the ball! :wacko:

• Like 1

Great tank Zeph!

Is this a Upscales Microlados?

It all started as a TCN raspberry limeade frag, which I believe is Acropora loisette.

Nasuta.

I think I was wrong way back then when I called it a nasuta.

How unfortunate... you dropped the ball.... : (

Yea, but I picked it up and hit a slam dunk. B)

You wish, hot stuff. :P More like bounced off the rim :P

Yea but you know me, i dont stop till I get it right. Which often makes for a loooong evening. ;)

I just googled Acropora loisette. The polyp structure is all wrong. It does not match.

Ok big brain. I googled it too, and got pictures of birdsnests and a bunch of other garbage too - so Im sticking with Loisette.

I'm in....

Naughty....

Archived