Top Shelf Aquatics

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the pics of the move :)

My friend Glen and I set up the 125 last night till around 3 am!!!! Pics as soon as I move all the fish, which will be a couple of days as soon as I fill it with new saltwater. I forget that people are paying attention...and not just the two lip gurl.

Like Godzilla but different lol!

New siggy line ey ???? Its almost as purdy as you :wub:

Yes! Belac made it for me for My birthday :D And awwwwwww shucks... :blush:

Ive been meaning to make one. I know how and have all the tools, but its about # 32 on my to do list !

Deleted User 3

Ive been meaning to make one. I know how and have all the tools, but its about # 32 on my to do list !

Ha ha. #1 is? #2 is? Whats ur to do list man!? lol.

Poke poke. Please sir, we want to see pictures. *sadface*

Sir ? Is my father around ???? I actually do have two new fish to show you...give me a few hours Im not home now. :)

Deleted User 3

Sir ? Is my father around ???? I actually do have two new fish to show you...give me a few hours Im not home now. :)

Are you at the gym lol

Yes and Im limping around because I dropped a 140 lb dumbell on my foot. Well not exactly ON my foot, i dropped it on the floor and it bounced up and landed on my foot. IT HURTS LIKE A MUTHER #$%^$(!!!

ALSO!!!! drilling commences on the 30 gallon nano from hell later this evening. My diamond studded drill bits arrived this morning!!!

Deleted User 3

Dang i'm good lol. You're always at the gym in the morning when I speaketh to you, so I figured lol. and Ohhh smooth move sunshine. Soak it in epsom salt when u get home.

0o0o0o diamonds I like diamonds... I don't own any though. lol good luck with drilling...

Hey Zeph- now that I'm getting a more predictable schedule thanks to school, I'm looking to get into the gym every day to get back into decent shape. What are your thoughts on canned tuna (I eat Bumblebee White Albacore) as a steady source of protein? I used to eat a large can five days a week after lifting. Yea or nay on that much tuna?

Deleted User 3

I used to like tuna, straight out of the can until I was like 11 and found an 'eyeball' in it (obv not.. but it was round and black lol) ... haven't eaten it since. McDonalds nuggets too, since then.. lol

Let's see some pics of the renovations! :)

I can answer both yours and Kgoldy's questions simply by doing a 180 in my swivel chair and snapping a pic...

...so here i go....

dsc1197h.jpg

SO this is the 125 that will house almost all of my big tangs for now. Im waiting on some plumbing supplies, new salt has been ordered. In all honesty Im just going to fill it and throw in some sponge filters and rocks from the big reef and call it a day. I will hook up a small sump somewhere down the road. Maybe a hang on skimmer till I get the sump going.

Kgoldy, Oh Im a BIG FAN of tuna, in all its form. Perfect complete protein, low fat and heart healthy. If youre worried about Mercury toxicity get yourself some 1000mg Chorella tablets and have one with every meal. Chorella bonds to, and removes mercury and other heavy metals from the body.

Ive been eating tuna 5 - 6 days a week for the last 25 years!!!! The only other thing I will say is if youre looking to gain muscle mass, and not just get cut up, incorperate more fats into your diet like chicken and lean beef. ALso a nice zero carb whey protein powder always comes in handy.

so heres the new copperband butterfly already getting fat on aptasia. I have started a 10 gallon aptasia culture tank to feed him when the rockwork gets clean. Live aquaria said he is eating frozen mysis really well too.

dsc1199v.jpg

I used to like tuna, straight out of the can until I was like 11 and found an 'eyeball' in it (obv not.. but it was round and black lol) ... haven't eaten it since. McDonalds nuggets too, since then.. lol

Eyeballs are high in protein too. :huh:

Archived