Pod Your Reef

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

Deleted User 3

Zeph, what are you doing again that ur MIA alot? I forget.. anyway.. so depressing without you commenting on stuff on peoples posts.. :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year Zeph! Come back after finals and a vacation and your thread had doubled in length! haha

THanks!! Has it ??? And I didnt think anyone was paying attention!! Happy New Year.

Zeph, what are you doing again that ur MIA alot? I forget.. anyway.. so depressing without you commenting on stuff on peoples posts.. :P

Im here...I just cant keep up with all you!!!!!!

• Like 1

Are those made from cotton candy or the stuff they make peeps from?

They inflate !!! The guy showed me a batch that just came in and they were like one inch and skinny. He said once they drink water they get like these guys, - as thick and long as my finger. he siad they can bite you real bad too.

• Like 1

wow some really amazing tanks u have there zeph !!! i fell in love with clams... will be trying again.. happy to have some tips !!! thanks for all ur input you give us !!!! i really like seahorses... saw one at my lfs ... could you give me some tips PLEASE !!! :) i dunno if i could ever own one, prob not in a nano...

wow some really amazing tanks u have there zeph !!! i fell in love with clams... will be trying again.. happy to have some tips !!! thanks for all ur input you give us !!!! i really like seahorses... saw one at my lfs ... could you give me some tips PLEASE !!! :) i dunno if i could ever own one, prob not in a nano...

Hi Melissa, Welcome to my thread. THank you for the kind words about my tanks. I have been out of the hobby for some years now and just getting back into it, so like I keep saying - my tanks have not even begun to look as I want them. How big is your tank? seahorses do very well is small tanks, as long as they are not TOO small. Clams can do fine in any nano. If and when you do venture on a new clam talk to me first, I will do my best to help. :)

What are those? I see them at my store at the counter everyday an never thought to ask about them.

BIG JUICY BRAZILIAN CATPAPILLARS. They feed them to reptiles, but I can see people keeping them as pets. I mean people keep hissing cockroaches as pets, why not these ? Theyre a hell of a lot cuter.

• Like 1

New purple goiniopora form Indo pacifis just arrived. Perfect delivery, heat pack still cooking, acclimating as I type this. I will leave it acclimating while im at the gym and release it later. NICCEEeeeeee ~~~ !!!

They're real catepillars?!

YES!!! they are about the size of my finger.

:slap: you've been back almost a year.

True, Ive been back about a year. I have underwear older than that.

I NEED ONEE AAHH SO CUTE, too bad they bite.

yea, he said they bite BAD, like you might wind up in the hospital. But that doesnt usually stop people. I still want a blue ring octopus, the deadliest critter on the face of the planet.

Deleted User 3

yea, he said they bite BAD, like you might wind up in the hospital. But that doesnt usually stop people. I still want a blue ring octopus, the deadliest critter on the face of the planet.

It'll stop me lol. Bugs kind of creep me out. On the other hand.. provided I was in the woods (which i dont venture into because im a scaredy cat that came with age.. lol) if I saw a wolf, i'd be like here puppy puppy... sure I could tame it... bears also.. and racoons and I tried a porcupine once.. yeah... in the back of my mind I know it isn't the best decision... so maybe knowing the catepillar will bite.. isn't going to stop me if i see it once... my curiosity will get the best of me lol!

NEW TOYZ!!! Carbon dioxide injection for nano's!!! Im going to rock your world with my 30 gallon nano.

AND A HARDDdddddddyyyyyy HARRRRrrrrrrr HARRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

dsc1196n.jpg

• Like 2

I thought you were getting a strarphire cube to house Big Bertha and call it a day?

Dental floss doesn't respond well to strong chemicals. I'll take a nana-nut please. Kthxbai.

lulz

I was buying salt and a betta at Petland yesterday and they had these awesome catapillars!!!!

photo5ea.jpg

I told veng that these had to be *evil* Caterpillars. They're scary; like the IT clown's pet. omgomgomg

I told veng that these had to be *evil* Caterpillars. They're scary; like the IT clown's pet. omgomgomg

That is EXACTLY what they are like! KILLER KLOWN KATAPILLARS. I believe they will eat your face off whilst you sleep!

I thought you were getting a strarphire cube to house Big Bertha and call it a day?

Dental floss doesn't respond well to strong chemicals. I'll take a nana-nut please. Kthxbai.

Yes, Big Mama will have to be relocated in the next year. I am just hesitant to set up another high power lighting system so I havnt really made up my mind yet. Maybe I can put her in the 210 if I rip it apart and remove most of the fish. One thing I am sure of though, Im doing my nano project. My nano from HELL.

• Like 2

NEW TOYZ!!! Carbon dioxide injection for nano's!!! Im going to rock your world with my 30 gallon nano.

AND A HARDDdddddddyyyyyy HARRRRrrrrrrr HARRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

dsc1196n.jpg

This for a planted tank??? I'm beginning to set up a Crystal Shrimp breeding tank. Looking into CO2 at the minute

Nano from hell, LOL! Made me giggle. My nano is a nano from paradise... :D with a side of algae bloom..

It will literally will be the nano from hell. Fire and brimstone...remains of past loved ones, etc. Im not sure if little girls like you can handle it. :o

This for a planted tank??? I'm beginning to set up a Crystal Shrimp breeding tank. Looking into CO2 at the minute

I'm using it for a small calcium reactor, but its perfect for plants. This was only $45 and ships with filled CO2 cartridges.

Dental floss? Are you wearing your underwear on your head again? I though we spoke about that.

Deleted User 3

It will literally will be the nano from hell. Fire and brimstone...remains of past loved ones, etc. Im not sure if little girls like you can handle it. :o

You don't know what I can handle ;)

Ah I see fancy stuff. My only set back finding one is that I need to be able to turn it off at night don't want the pH swing. Plus the thanks only going to be 4 gallons so IDK :/

Archived