SaltCritters.com

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

What exactly is a client contact?

Hahaha I wouldn't be legal to drink over there buy over here I certainly am muahaha. Strangely enough I also have 8 siblings....definitely live all on my own though thank god!

Whoa man! Awesome, awesome, awesome so on and so forth. Sweet update!.

Oh boy, well I'm an IT auditor, so my client (the one who signs the contract) may not be my contact (the one I bother because they're the most knowledgable and available to answer my questions).

I'm not the surprise auditor though. They want me there, so I'm really loving this line of work.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can haz a frag of the purple micromusa? please? ima find you a Gigas!

OH im going to pull a few polyps from it one of these days, so I will let you know. I usually just give them away. I gave up on trying to make $$ off my hobby. lol. But I do sell discus. Have a new batch cooking as we speak.

dsc1121qf.jpg

• Like 1

I love the acro crab. Your tanks are so gorgeous but that coralline in the back messes with the depth of color in the tank itself. Your new iphone should take better pictures. This camera made them very sharp picking up every grainy thing.

I love the new maxima, is Bunny still around, will she get jealous?

:wub:

Yea, bunny is around but is not as great as I would like. She survived my high nitrate dosing disaster and it took a tole on her. She back in QT.

I know, youre so right, but as you know these tanks are 7 years old. All that coraline crap you see if really helping the water quality and I can keep almost any acro in there effortlessly. The age in these sytems, and the by products of it, keeps the water nice despite very heavy feeding of NPS corals.

Your fish always have the lazy happy look of the indulged. You're a good daddy. Dare you to take a video of the tang that can't swim properly. :)

Oh you mean Retard? Hee heeee..Hes the only fish that has a name. LOL

Its going to be a long time before you get any videos from me. My tanks are not even close to being ready!!!!

hmm not sure our new tank can host a discus, but those are pretty! like psychedelic sunsets. :D

Youre a genius. They are Sunset pigeon blood discus.

Whoa man! Awesome, awesome, awesome so on and so forth. Sweet update!.

THANK YOU!!

:wub: .. to everything. lol

Hey Patootie!! MUUAAHHhh!!!

Deleted User 3

.. oh stop! lol. I'm so thankful there is no webcam chat on this forum... SO thankful, im smiling and blushing and giggling like a lunatic >< help! lol.

• Like 1

Oh you mean Retard? Hee heeee..Hes the only fish that has a name. LOL

Its going to be a long time before you get any videos from me. My tanks are not even close to being ready!!!!

Youre a genius. They are Sunset pigeon blood discus.

lol you call your fish retard? hey I posted my drawing, you should post retard.

o.O nice! Making a drunk guess is great! lol

lol you call your fish retard? hey I posted my drawing, you should post retard.

o.O nice! Making a drunk guess is great! lol

Yea, thats his name. He is actually structurally deformed and swims funny. He kind of flops around in an awkward mannor, but ive had him for 4 years. Hes always been like that. I got him in a batch of blue tangs that i didnt hand pick, they were just shipped to me.

So... you should take more pichurs of your rabbit, and you... slacker...

jumpy has been sooooo bad lately!!! She doesnt chew on anything anymore, like walls, furniture or wires, but now she wants to pee on my couch. Shes not allowed up there anymore obviously.

I like to maintain a LOWWWWW PROFILE mannnnn. THats why I dont even link my thread to my posts. Yea...thats why. Not cuz im lazy. :wacko:

• Like 2

Naughty Wabbit! BTW Marley has a new mom! With two ratties that look identical to mine but bigger :D

Oh so you gave her to your friend???

Wow dude..everything looks awesome in there!

THanks man.I just need more rocks to start my scaping. All in good time.

Deleted User 3

Oh so you gave her to your friend???

THanks man.I just need more rocks to start my scaping. All in good time.

Yeah, she got pretty beat up, and mine wouldn't sleep, they were acting crazy in their cage.. it was odd..

Happy new year everyone !! I dont know if I was drunk or what but I think I remember ordering a goniopora at 3 am this morning from LA. :wacko:

• Like 2
Happy new year everyone !! I dont know if I was drunk or what but I think I remember ordering a goniopora at 3 am this morning from LA. :wacko:

Hey, atleast you didn't get something that sounds like goniopora while drunk on New Years.

• Like 2

Archived