Coral Vue Hydros

THE OFFICIAL ASK ALBERT THIEL THREAD

ZephNYC

It is but there is nothing WE can do about it

Albert

I never, ever buy anything from China if I can help it. I will gladly pay double for something made in America but of course that is very hard because all they make here now is Cheerios, And Majano Wands. :D

• Like 3

I never, ever buy anything from China if I can help it. I will gladly pay double for something made in America but of course that is very hard because all they make here now is Cheerios, And Majano Wands. :D

Especially the Majano Wands Paul :)

Albert

I'd love to be able to buy all American goods, but we've allowed ourselves to be painted into this corner. So now, I buy direct out of China to get the best prices because if I'm going to be buying Chinese, I'm going to get it at the lowest price possible.

• Like 2

I'd love to be able to buy all American goods, but we've allowed ourselves to be painted into this corner. So now, I buy direct out of China to get the best prices because if I'm going to be buying Chinese, I'm going to get it at the lowest price possible.

The western Governments created it and the western manufacturing businesses are suffering from it. Of course these governments knew exactly what they were creating. Even goods supposedly manufactured in the west are made with Chinese components and are simply assembled or part assembled in the west.

• Like 1

Best way to get them at the lowest price

You won't find Chinese tools in my shop, American, German, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish and Portuguese. Hell, some of Snap On tools are made in China.

Be American Buy American !!!!!

Good for you

Albert

Very nice indeed Les

Albert

Thanks Albert, I have further plans on my lighting if all works out as I hope. My tank is going from strength to strength and it's all coming together very nicely at the mo.

• Like 1

Thanks Albert, I have further plans on my lighting if all works out as I hope. My tank is going from strength to strength and it's all coming together very nicely at the mo.

Yes looking at the pics and vids you posted it sure is

Albert

• Like 1

Yes looking at the pics and vids you posted it sure is

Albert

Yes I see you have subscribed to my YouTube channel, thanks.

PS don't laugh at my puppet Christmas song to my grandchildren is was sooooo amateurish :wacko:

• Like 2

Yes I see you have subscribed to my YouTube channel, thanks.

PS don't laugh at my puppet Christmas song to my grandchildren is was sooooo amateurish :wacko:

:) :)

• Like 1

Atoll, one thing you have to remember is that we all must start somewhere and get better from there. ;) I subscribed too, my niece and nephews love the puppet video.

• Like 3

Atoll, one thing you have to remember is that we all must start somewhere and get better from there. ;) I subscribed too, my niece and nephews love the puppet video.

Am glad they enjoyed it. :) I ain't going to make a living out of it that's for sure lol. It was just a bit of fun of course but my daughter said "dad I can see your lips moving" :rolleyes:

• Like 2