ReefCleaners.org

1gal MicroReef build!

x3thelast

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God I love this tank, you really have pushed Micro-Reefs to the limits!

thanks mike! i need to save up and get your 6 gallon with your light fixture next! :D

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
thanks mike! i need to save up and get your 6 gallon with your light fixture next! :D

Oh man, that will be the bomb! If you are talking about the tropical AIO version and our new light, it's going to give you SPS/Clam membership all the way!

And our AIO, incorporates the micro chiller to keep the tank nice and cool at 77 degrees!

No worries, take your time, you are spanking the hell out of our 1 gallon and we love it! You have earned the right to tell Micro-Reefs 1 gallon tank, WHO'S YOUR DADDY! :)

Oh man, that will be the bomb! If you are talking about the tropical AIO version and our new light, it's going to give you SPS/Clam membership all the way!

And our AIO, incorporates the micro chiller to keep the tank nice and cool at 77 degrees!

No worries, take your time, you are spanking the hell out of our 1 gallon and we love it! You have earned the right to tell Micro-Reefs 1 gallon tank, WHO'S YOUR DADDY! :)

im definitely going to be running a chiller on the next one.

haha thanks :D

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Hard to believe its only a 1 gallon when looking at close up pictures. Awesome!

Every time I look at his pics, I have to remind myself that it's a Micro-Reefs build! :o

amazing little tank! inspiring :D

thank you, as is yours! :D

Hard to believe its only a 1 gallon when looking at close up pictures. Awesome!

haha thanks! :D :D :D

Every time I look at his pics, I have to remind myself that it's a Micro-Reefs build! :o

cmon mike you should put up pictures of customers tanks up on your site! that should give starters some ideas and inspirations :D

is it wierd that i want my friggin gsp to grow!!? nice vid by the way. how's the clam doing?

haha gsp is nice if you can grow it while controlling its spread. the clam is doing wonderful! idk why people are scared to try their hands on em, i personally think they're easier than most anemones.

haha gsp is nice if you can grow it while controlling its spread. the clam is doing wonderful! idk why people are scared to try their hands on em, i personally think they're easier than most anemones.

a clam has to be my next purchase for sure, just gotta find a sweet deal on one. how about you frag that one for me? haha j/k

a clam has to be my next purchase for sure, just gotta find a sweet deal on one. how about you frag that one for me? haha j/k

sure man let me give you half a shell :happydance:

Love the video. How does the clam do during large water changes?

i do full water changes. it just closes up and opens back up once its submereged back under water

Very nice, the colors are so bright

I'm in love with that clam!

thanks yoshii! you should get a few in your tankS!

Archived