SaltCritters.com

1gal MicroReef build!

x3thelast

albertthiel
Coraffix works well too. Bonds just as quick.

I suggested CG because that is what I use and it really glues very well. even when the pieces are wet, e.g. a frag and a piece of wet rock to which I glued it.

But I am sure yours does too !

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wow!

Your pico is taking off! It has some serious colors and me like a lot! Really impressed!

MG

:lol: I love the Glock that is 3x the size of the tank!!

good lookin tank btw..

haha we got that at the gun shop when i bough my wife her glock for xmas.

and thanks :D

man..how are u attaching your corals to the rock? epoxy right? i can't seem to get the thing to hold onto my plugs. i dried it off as much as i can too.

i use gel type super glue and then the two little fishies epoxy stick thing, then some more super glue. blow on it a little so that the super glue is a little tacky and just stick it on whatever :D

You don't appreciate how small this is until you see the desk shot :) good work

thanks! this is by far my favorite tank ive ever kept :)

Wow!

Your pico is taking off! It has some serious colors and me like a lot! Really impressed!

MG

thanks mike! ive been looking around for some yellow corals to add on there. not much luck locally tho.

AND...

has anyone seen tiny black worms in your tanks before? i saw some in this one, they're about a cm long, all black and about as thick as one strand of hair. i cant find anything on any hitchhiker list, i see other have asked and posted about them but end up in a deadend.

hopefully someone has delt with these little fellas. so i know how to get rid of them!

albertthiel
has anyone seen tiny black worms in your tanks before? i saw some in this one, they're about a cm long, all black and about as thick as one strand of hair. i cant find anything on any hitchhiker list, i see other have asked and posted about them but end up in a deadend.

hopefully someone has delt with these little fellas. so i know how to get rid of them!

I posted a reply to the black worms and some pics of it and a link to info on them on my thread earlier this morning and you may want to have a look at it and make some comments on the post. Thanks

Albert

I posted a reply to the black worms and some pics of it and a link to info on them on my thread earlier this morning and you may want to have a look at it and make some comments on the post. Thanks

Albert

thanks sir albert :D

You really know how to rock our .9 gallon pico! :happydance:

nv5bsx.jpg

I hate to say it Mike, but that looks kind of....

...plain. :huh:

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I hate to say it Mike, but that looks kind of....

...plain. :huh:

You missed the joke, look at what I'm saying! :lol:

albertthiel

nv5bsx.jpg

Nice indeed for a less than 1 gallon Pico ...

What are you going to add ... ?

nv5bsx.jpg

lol i should have gotten a 5lb rock!

Nice indeed for a less than 1 gallon Pico ...

What are you going to add ... ?

cmon now albert,

thats an old picture! :P

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I realize it's an old pic, but I still don't get it...

forget it.

He has one clean sharp rock in there. Just starting his tank. When I say, "you really know how to rock our tank" that can imply a duo message.

1. Tank is simply sweet! (You rock those glasses, someone that wears glasses nice or a dress that looks good on one actress but not the other).

2. Rock on top of a rock... (Simple aquascape nothing more than that, he placed a rock inside his tank it's tiny haha).

MG :)

albertthiel
lol i should have gotten a 5lb rock!

cmon now albert,

thats an old picture! :P

If it is an old one sorry, can you post a recent one or am I missing something here ?

new FTS with new algae mag. vertex simplex and duplex for my 4 gal.

probably the ONLY mags ive gotten with warnings about the magnet strength lol.

IMG_2404.JPG

from the TOP

IMG_2406.JPG

and over all.

:wizard:

I *think* these are the updated pictures?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

albertthiel

Looking good and I have a question ... what was the warning you got about the magnets ?

Albert

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wow!

That top down view is killer! B)

Looking good and I have a question ... what was the warning you got about the magnets ?

Albert

just said to not put the magnets near any medical devices, credit cards and it could pinch your skin if not handled carefully. :D

albertthiel
just said to not put the magnets near any medical devices, credit cards and it could pinch your skin if not handled carefully. :D

Ho, OK I must have missed a post. Now I understand. Thanks

oh, those look cool, like a huge acan. haha

lol pretty much. speakin of acans my purple acan in my other tank has changed color to yellow and orange purple...weird.

Archived