Pod Your Reef

1gal MicroReef build!

x3thelast

just wanted to stop by and let you know that part of my is angry at you for making me decide to start a micro reefs gallon tank. And also angry at the fact that you made me want to go with bare bottom. my wife is also going to be angry at me so its only fair that I'm angry with you :lol:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just wanted to stop by and let you know that part of my is angry at you for making me decide to start a micro reefs gallon tank. And also angry at the fact that you made me want to go with bare bottom. my wife is also going to be angry at me so its only fair that I'm angry with you :lol:

haha. do what i did. tell her its "her" tank. and then everything that you buy is "on sale" haha.

haha. do what i did. tell her its "her" tank. and then everything that you buy is "on sale" haha.

LMAO, I already tell her that everything I buy is on sale. I'll just tell her that it is going in our sons room and that will make it ok. Every tank that she wants and is "her" tank ends up being mine anyways so telling her its hers won't work.

LMAO, I already tell her that everything I buy is on sale. I'll just tell her that it is going in our sons room and that will make it ok. Every tank that she wants and is "her" tank ends up being mine anyways so telling her its hers won't work.

Thats why you gotta let her pick 1 thing out for the tank. Thing way she feels a part of it and the process. This is what I have done with some success.... :haha:

I let my boyfriend pick the fish, since he doesn't really understand the coral fascination. lol

Same thing, reversed roles. He pokes fun at me about how much I spend on this stuff, but then again I'm the one with three jobs soooo... =P

Thats why you gotta let her pick 1 thing out for the tank. Thing way she feels a part of it and the process. This is what I have done with some success.... :haha:

haha yea. i took my wife with me to the LFS once, she picked out a porcelain anemone crab...i put it in the living room tank. lol

I let my boyfriend pick the fish, since he doesn't really understand the coral fascination. lol

Same thing, reversed roles. He pokes fun at me about how much I spend on this stuff, but then again I'm the one with three jobs soooo... =P

NICE! i tried to get her into my hobbies. the only ones she actually liked are guns and drifting. which is more than i can ask for. my rc cars...she just made fun of -_- haha

We were sitting in the living room last night and my wife listed off all of the tanks i currently have in my house, empty or full. she came to the conclusion that I have a problem lol. 3gal, 5.5gal, 14gal, 20 long, 40 breeder, 120gal, and now the 30 gallon nuvo. I would need a miracle to sneak another tank into the house. Does anyone need a tank I think I can let a couple go lol.

We were sitting in the living room last night and my wife listed off all of the tanks i currently have in my house, empty or full. she came to the conclusion that I have a problem lol. 3gal, 5.5gal, 14gal, 20 long, 40 breeder, 120gal, and now the 30 gallon nuvo. I would need a miracle to sneak another tank into the house. Does anyone need a tank I think I can let a couple go lol.

dang bro. do some spring cleaning and sell off your old tanks! keep one of each size. small/medium/large

:)

dang bro. do some spring cleaning and sell off your old tanks! keep one of each size. small/medium/large

:)

Old tanks? lets see...the 5.5, 20, 30,40,and 120 have never had water in them lol.

No you don't lol. I really should either sell them or start a fish store out of my basement.

coral store!!! thats how one of the best LFS here in san diego started.

I wish my tank looked this nice.

Also, this is kind of cool with the web stream.

THANKS! its just a little something to take it along with me when ever im away for a few weeks :)

plus i can check and see if anything has gone wrong with it while im away.

coral store!!! thats how one of the best LFS here in san diego started.

I have thought of starting a frag tank. I do have an extra 20 long, ai, and mp40. hmmmmm

How long have you had the clam for? Considering putting one in my future pico with an ecoxotic par38 (forgot it its a 12k or 20k).

i want to say about a month now? maybe more...but its doing great. check it out on the reef cam if you want :D

Archived