inTank Media Baskets

*My broken 40B Mix Reef

d'Espresso

Going to end this thread right here because there will be some new changes in a good way so please excuse the move. i will be moving this thread to a new thread. Stay tune for the next chapter PART II

Here is a sample of what's gonna happen in the next thread

IMG_0893.jpg

I will post a new thread soon to break up the long journal. thanks for following along on my journey of my little piece of the Reef!

New acro?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a second I thought you were going to say you're tearing your tank down lol...

Why a new thread for the same tank?

albertthiel
Maybe we should start a thread on just that , API results.

Good idea ... I will start one ...

Albert

EDIT .... the new topic has been created

For a second I thought you were going to say you're tearing your tank down lol...

Why a new thread for the same tank?

Just for people's opinion and experiences with APi tests

Albert

David! Stop being mysterious, why start a new thread? Out with it!

kats right. lets hear it!!!!!

I feel you guys! So I couldn't wait and grabbed my iPhone and texted Dave and asked..... What's going on?! But I'm sworn to secrecy. :ninja: I'll have to let Dave explain.

I feel you guys! So I couldn't wait and grabbed my iPhone and texted Dave and asked..... What's going on?! But I'm sworn to secrecy. :ninja: I'll have to let Dave explain.

o how dare you!!!

Deleted User 4

lolol.......

C'mon!! After 18 pages. And you have 8 pages talking about what camera to buy. PFFFT. Hype has like 135 pages in his thread.

jesster_rm80

Well I'm glad to see some changes coming, sure it will be nothing less then spectacular as this tank has been. I'm going to be making a post of my breeder that is similar to this one. It as given me and others inspiration beyond belief. If your replacing any equipment I am just around the corner and would love to see what is up for grabs if anything.

Keep up the great work, tank looks fantastic!

you got your bellululs anglefish??
:ninja::D

It's a ORA Domino Clownfish! Here is the link:

ORA-Domino-Clown.jpg

Identification:The ORA Dominon Clownfish, is a variation of The ORA Midnight Clown an all black clown with no stripes but these have a white spot, therefore they were named Domino's. by Julian Sprung. The white spots or markings can be on the cheek as seen in the picture, or on any other area of the body. We're sure everyone will agree that these markings are especially charming.

While maybe not for purists, we are sure that clownfish aficionados will be thrilled with this newest entry, and a devoted collector can now have an all-black, a nearly all-white and an all-black with cheek dots ocellaris clownfish.

Minimum tank size: 20 Gallon

Feeding and diet: Omnivorous, feed varied diet that includes plant material

Reef Compatibility: Excellent Reef Fish

Level of Care: Easy

Approximate Purchase Size: 1-1/2" to 2"

Click here for more info

My next one is probably this one Midnight clowns:

ORA-Midnight-Clown.jpg

Identification:(ORA) has released another clownfish…this time an all black one. The ORA Midnight Clown is an all black clown with no stripes. It is the result of a natural mutation found in ORA’s grow-out systems and was selectively bred over the past year. While maybe not for purists, we are sure that clownfish aficionados will be thrilled with this newest entry, and a devoted collector could now have an all-orange, a near all-white and an all-black ocellaris clownfish. Just as with the natural Black Ocellaris variation, the Midnight Clown starts out life with an orange color that turns black as it ages. The new Midnights have almost completely transformed to black, but may have a touch of their juvenile orange left. They will finish becoming all black as they reach maturity. These unique and elaborate clownfish are now available in small quantites from Aquatic Connection Live.

Minimum tank size: 20 Gallon

Feeding and diet: Omnivorous, feed varied diet that includes plant material

Reef Compatibility: Excellent Reef Fish

Level of Care: Easy

Approximate Purchase Size: 1-1/2"

Midnight clowns

I got both of them now. :)

Your tanks is Amazing and it will be my inspiration for my next tank. I spend several days reading all post. I'm planning one for the end of this year and I'm 100% sure that I will try to COPY your aquascaping ( maybe I will do a extrange/rare combination of the Crazy4Across ( Bonsai Tree ) and your "Dragon" Aquascaping...using the Denadai Method.

I'm waiting for your second part.... ( Sorry for my bad English... )

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the big delay. Tank is still doing good and still the same with just some small coral pieces added to the tank. Enough said, here is a small early August preview until i get my hands on the little project i am doing. Thanks you all for your patience and understanding. For the next time i update my progress i can promise you won't be disappointed. Stay tune...

AUGUST 2012 / New Additions

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

Orange Tail Blue Damsel and Orange Stripe Prawn Goby

IMG_1018.jpg

Love this shot!

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

what camera are you using?
iphone 4S

Whoa, did you reconfigure the scape? Looks bigger and nicer somehow... But yeah nice additions of sps!
Still the same just add some SPS and hope they can stay alive. Taking my chances! lost one so far :( but i love the new Brushed blue deep water Acro i got couple weeks ago. Thanks!

David! Stop being mysterious, why start a new thread? Out with it!

No worries, it's just the next chapter of this reef tank!

kats right. lets hear it!!!!!
What i wrote for kat also apply to you to buddy! lol

Only time will tell now. lol it is still sitting in my car, i need to take it out and prep job and paint it soon.
Deleted User 4

The blue orangetail devil is one of my favorites!! I'm surprised you bought one. Hope it doesn't get too aggressive in your tank.

Archived