ReefCleaners.org

*My broken 40B Mix Reef

d'Espresso

C'mon!! After 18 pages. And you have 8 pages talking about what camera to buy. PFFFT. Hype has like 135 pages in his thread.
lol what camera? i do have a camera but i don't have the right lens to take it so i been using my iphone for temp.

Hype has 135 page to read it would take all of us to read each post in like a year or 2. lol that's why i like to break it down in section.

The blue orangetail devil is one of my favorites!! I'm surprised you bought one. Hope it doesn't get too aggressive in your tank.
LOL devil. Good call but the only devil right now is my Domino Clownfish handling like a BOSS! All the cardinals follow the Orange tail damsel because of the clownfish.

i got both midnights and domino clownfish but how can i get them to pair up together?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Looks awesome, David! One thing though - the SPS on the very top-left of the scape are very close together, be careful if they start touching anywhere because only one will win.

OMG! This tank is beautiful. I knew this thing would fill in nicely with all the cool corals you have gotten.

Cool fish too!!!

albertthiel
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the big delay. Tank is still doing good and still the same with just some small coral pieces added to the tank. Enough said, here is a small early August preview until i get my hands on the little project i am doing. Thanks you all for your patience and understanding. For the next time i update my progress i can promise you won't be disappointed. Stay tune...

Very very purrrrrdy d'Espresso

Albert

Deleted User 4
TOTM :D

I would only agree but the thing is the tank isn't finished it. The right side tail still has much open space to be covered with all sorts of corals.

:happy: TGIF

I would say "Hell ya!" but I work Saturday's. But I'm gonna try to get out early enough to go to the BBQ at Top Shelf. I'm always happy when corals, fish and free food are involved. :lol:

How come you get emails and i don't?? what kind of S**T is that? lol i will go if i get an invite on sunday! I am off SUNDAY now..

How come you get emails and i don't?? what kind of S**T is that? lol i will go if i get an invite on sunday! I am off SUNDAY now..

I signed up for email updates. The sign up sheet is on their front desk. You gotta sign up. Lol

i thought i did last time when they first have their grand opening. oh well, if you see something tomorrow like some more cool zoas / palys let your bro knows! i am loving my new Hawaiian People Eater Palys. Dave you need to get some too!

i thought i did last time when they first have their grand opening. oh well, if you see something tomorrow like some more cool zoas / palys let your bro knows! i am loving my new Hawaiian People Eater Palys. Dave you need to get some too!

I was just about to ask you about the Hawaiian people eaters. I'm tempted to grab a frag. Lol

Greeting Everyone,

Can't Believe it's already been 4 months since i had set up this tank. I have finally pull out the DSLR camera and take some decent updated pictures of some new goodies that i have been stocking up on.

Full Shot of the Tank

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

Sunny D's growing another baby head

IMG_2270.jpg

Need ID but very nice palyps: 1st Mean Green zoas, 2nd ??? 3rd 2 heads Candy Apple Red

IMG_2269.jpg

2 Heads of Captain American Palyps

IMG_2272.jpg

Red Digi and Orange Monti Cap

IMG_2264.jpg

Maybe Pink Zipper Colonies? and my new Hawaiian PE Palys on the back and ID SPS???

IMG_2265.jpg

Hawaiian PE Palys, Green zoas, and Maxima golden clam

IMG_2273.jpg

Some nice Aussie Acans, Neon Green Toadstool, Aussie Duncans, Frogspawn, Sympodium, Neon Clove Tree, Maxima baby clam

IMG_2266.jpg

Sexy and Glass Anemone Shrimp Chillin on Maxi Mini and Orange BTA

IMG_2276.jpg

Close up on the Glass Anemone Shrimp hosting BTA all day and Pink Yuma from Lalani

IMG_2278.jpg

Close up of the Tank

IMG_2280.jpg

This pictures does not do them Justice! Looks better in person if you know what i mean. Thanks for checking out the thread. More to come!

Tank looks amazing D, one of the best 40B I have ever seen :)
I am flatter. Thanks you for the kind words!

Awesome pics dude! Looking good!
Thank you so much for checking out Mr. TOTM. Your tank is also one of my favorites!

Looks awesome bro. The nem shrimp looks fantastic. I had a feelig yesterday that you would not leave without one of those little guys. Lol

Also the nem looks really healthy in that spot. It make take some time for the clowns to find it since it is small but no worries they should in time.

Archived