inTank Media Baskets

*My broken 40B Mix Reef

d'Espresso

Here is so more Eye Candy Zoas and Palys if you guys like! I am in heaven. lol

This guy collection is unbelievable! He collect all kind of awesome looking zoas, PM and i will tell you guys where i got it

Zoas and Palys Collections

-Cabbage Patch, Orange Explosions, Yellow Brick Roads

-Firepits, Smurfettes, Blue Jean Babys

-Fruit Loops, Raspberry Fields

-Rising Suns, Alpha Omegas, AOGs

-Chong Bongs, Sharp Shooters

-Emeralds on Fire, LA Lakers, Rhino Candy

314275_280048855432671_1976110399_n.jpg

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Labor Day!

Today i pick out some goodies to go into my grow out tank. I am so happy right now and can't wait to get it ship here on wednesday late afternoon. This is WYSIWYG and the customer service is top notch and very fast reply and email. Here is what is coming in: Cabbage Patch, Fruit Loops, LA Lakers, Emeralds on Fire, and Chong Bongs. I have been searching for these zoa/ palys for years and couldn't find any around my area. So yeah i am one happy guy right now.

551646_280535408717349_240790492_n.jpg

Also i picked up some Purple Death and Green explosion this morning from a member here on Nano reef but found them on Craiglist.

SWOOOON THUD! wow, those are beautiful.

OMG! WOW.

Here is so more Eye Candy Zoas and Palys if you guys like! I am in heaven. lol

This guy collection is unbelievable! He collect all kind of awesome looking zoas, PM and i will tell you guys where i got it

Zoas and Palys Collections

-Cabbage Patch, Orange Explosions, Yellow Brick Roads

-Firepits, Smurfettes, Blue Jean Babys

-Fruit Loops, Raspberry Fields

-Rising Suns, Alpha Omegas, AOGs

-Chong Bongs, Sharp Shooters

-Emeralds on Fire, LA Lakers, Rhino Candy

If that is indeed what you are getting : Power to you ! They look great but is this a WYSIWYG purchase?

The colors look so dramatic that I am sort of wondering whether they where enhanced ? Just saying ..

If that is indeed what you are getting : Power to you ! They look great but is this a WYSIWYG purchase?

The colors look so dramatic that I am sort of wondering whether they where enhanced ? Just saying ..

When you make a purchase from him, he will pick out the best frag for your tastes and if you agree to purchase then those will be the one you will receive. It is WYSIWYG and those are the picture he take from him camera person. I am not sure if they were enhanced but i will sure find out TODAY when FedEx deliver to my work place later on this afternoon. I can't wait to see the one i pick out.

SWOOOON THUD! wow, those are beautiful.

OMG! WOW.

You know it! i was like NO WAY!

Are those the actual frags you got? What a nice collection.
Yes, His collection is WYSIWYG! Can't wait to see them later today when fedEx deliver this afternoon!

Those are some cartoon colors. Did you get all of those?

These are the ones i pick out some goodies to go into my grow out tank. I am so happy right now and can't wait to get it ship here on wednesday late afternoon. This is WYSIWYG and the customer service is top notch and very fast reply and email. Here is what is coming in: Cabbage Patch, Fruit Loops, LA Lakers, Emeralds on Fire, and Chong Bongs. I have been searching for these zoa/ palys for years and couldn't find any around my area. So yeah i am one happy guy right now.

551646_280535408717349_240790492_n.jpg

Also i picked up some Purple Death and Green explosion this morning from a member here on Nano reef but found them on Craiglist.

Get all 6 hornets, purple, blue, red, green, yellow, and black :P

Looks awesome! Although it looks like they were enhanced or put under 20K leds...

I just received the package and by the look of it. This seller is one of the best I have ever purchase from online vendor. I can't wait to show you all the details. He even put in a bonus also. It's crazy!

PIX!!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Ok received the frags this morning and I am one happy puppy! Delivery and packaging is superior. I can't believe the fact that He put each frag in each separated seal containers. Also on top of that He put in a mystery frag as a Bonus which i only order 5 only but i got 6 instead.. So here is my feed back about Frag Junky.com Thank you so much if you ever read this

file-6.jpg

tfile.jpg

file-1.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-7.jpg

Go to Facebook and Like his page >> FRAG JUNKY << Tell Him David sent you from Nano-reef.com Yep this is where i purchase them from and everything is WYSIWYG. Best packing ever i ever received from anyone. Definitely Most recommended!

Best Regard,

David

Thanks Dave! I know I am going crazy on zoas and palys. I can't stop the chop. Ahhhh!

Ha ha. I definitely want some space monsters and some utter chaos. Maybe sometime soon.

Me too but kelvin told me its like 40 per palys for the space monster. I was like hell no. Lol

Lol ok you ask kelvin and I'll ask celsius. Jk :lol:

No worries, I have things he wants to trade for, I'll be able to grow some frags for you. I got your back. I already have some purple hornets that has already covered an entire round mini plate.

Ok received the frags this morning and I am one happy puppy! Delivery and packaging is superior. I can't believe the fact that He put each frag in each separated seal containers. Also on top of that He put in a mystery frag as a Bonus which i only order 5 only but i got 6 instead.. So here is my feed back about Frag Junky.com Thank you so much if you ever read this

Definitely Most recommended!

Best Regard,

David

Wow what packaging indeed, great service!

Looks like they are WYSIWYG but when they fully open and you post some pics we'll know for sure d'Espresso, David

Wow David! Those are beautiful they look just as good in your tank as they do in the site pics. I have never heard of someone shipping in those little containers, how cool!

Lol ok you ask kelvin and I'll ask celsius. Jk :lol:

No worries, I have things he wants to trade for, I'll be able to grow some frags for you. I got your back. I already have some purple hornets that has already covered an entire round mini plate.

Aww mang i am happy now, that you got some purple hornets. if you need any zoas or palys frag let me know! i got your back too. lol

Wow what packaging indeed, great service!

Looks like they are WYSIWYG but when they fully open and you post some pics we'll know for sure d'Espresso, David

Yes, When i put them in my tank they were fully open until i moved up higher so that i can take some pictures but indeed they look exactly in the pictures but better in person because my photo doesn't do it justice!

Wow David! Those are beautiful they look just as good in your tank as they do in the site pics. I have never heard of someone shipping in those little containers, how cool!
Thanks you! I never ever saw someone shipping in those little containers either. Top notch shipping!

524075_271473899623500_1963177130_n.jpg

Very Very Nice. Site's under construction right now.

You can check him out on Facebook - frag junky. Tell him david sent you from nano-reef!

Archived