Coral Vue Hydros

Hypo's Underwater Garden - I am alive!

hypostatic

hypostatic

Some more additions!

iAbTusc.jpg

o1tVpcw.jpg

t5XKu4i.jpg

This guy is SUPER red. My camera seems to have issues with reds I think; this guys looks orange in the pic?

EmnWzJN.jpg

HOT PINK RFA. It decided to move under the main rock feature, and my camera can't get all the colors in the shadow. Here's a pretty acurate pic from the vendor:

szlyiMI.jpg

• Like 4
FlowerMama

I love these stripey guys! It's almost a lavender w/ a pink- makes it very subdued and pretty. I love my white stripey because everything is coralline purple- they stand out with their simplicity. I've seen those red tree sponges but always have been hesitant about getting them because it can be iffy. I'll be watching to see how yours does because I have wanted one and KPAs prices are always so good.

• Like 1
hypostatic

yeah, sponges can be tricky. BUT it was pretty cheap and I got a bunch of hitchhiker sponges growing all over the place so who knows. Like, there's two or three different species growing under my elegance haha

FlowerMama

yeah, sponges can be tricky. BUT it was pretty cheap and I got a bunch of hitchhiker sponges growing all over the place so who knows. Like, there's two or three different species growing under my elegance haha

That's so cool you have those under your elegance.

• Like 1
hypostatic

some more quick and dirty pics:

A better shot of my pink RFA

txwWAnB.jpg

(it attached itself to a large snail shell, I found out, so I just moved it out of the shadows)

All the RFAs!

bRdoCJT.jpg

• Like 4
hypostatic

FTS! :)

haha soon ;)

You won't have much of a sandy bottom at this rate!!!!

haha i think that's pretty much it for me for now. Unless I find something that's IRRESISTABLE :D

• 2 weeks later...
FlowerMama

It's funny, I just separated some of mine like 1 inch away from each other to give them some space while they grow- they keep coming together to be close to each other, they like touching. Isn't that the sweetest thing? have yours moved since the pic? MIne will stay even on the same rock but move around.

• Like 3
hypostatic

It's funny, I just separated some of mine like 1 inch away from each other to give them some space while they grow- they keep coming together to be close to each other, they like touching. Isn't that the sweetest thing? have yours moved since the pic? MIne will stay even on the same rock but move around.

They've stayed in almost the same exact positions I think

hypostatic

Saw this guy at petco yesterday. SOOOOOOOOO tempted. So pretty

pTqvcDW.jpg

have yours moved since the pic? MIne will stay even on the same rock but move around.

One of mine decided to move to another rock recently. I disagreed and put it back on it's original rock lol

jedimasterben

Condys are douches, though. Get a sebae nem instead, you can find those with purple or blue tips all day long. They're almost always totally bleached, though, and take months to recover.

• Like 1
hypostatic

Yeah, I haven't really gotten any nems besides RFAs cuz I'm afraid they'll cause too much chaos.

The girlfriend didn't like the condys though. Apparently their tentacles look too much like penises LOL

• Like 1

Yeah, I haven't really gotten any nems besides RFAs cuz I'm afraid they'll cause too much chaos.

The girlfriend didn't like the condys though. Apparently their tentacles look too much like penises LOL

I hadn't gone there... now what has been seen cannot be unseen!

:lol:

• Like 1
hypostatic

I hadn't gone there... now what has been seen cannot be unseen!

:lol:

BTAs are also on the nix list. Apparently they look too much like condoms:

BubbleTipAnemonePink.jpg

• Like 2

I've never seen pink condoms. :mellow:

I haven't lived.

I'd do a Google Image search right now and post some pictures for ya Kat cause I'm sure they exist, but I'm at work right now. That could be awkward... :blink:

• Like 1
hypostatic

I've never seen pink condoms. :mellow:

I haven't lived.

Next you're gonna say you've never seen the glow-in-the-dark ones either