Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypo's Underwater Garden - I am alive!

hypostatic

Well, right now over here it's not snowing lol. But the majority of the snow is supposed to fall from midnight to tomorrow afternoon. I'll update you in the morning lol.

SO is it the sotrm of the 21st century as advertised?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought some reef roids. Tried it. I am am actually VERY impressed. And I don't say that too often. The feeding response of zoas and the gonis is superb. I'll post some pictures when I find that darn camera

• Like 1

Bought some reef roids. Tried it. I am am actually VERY impressed. And I don't say that too often. The feeding response of zoas and the gonis is superb. I'll post some pictures when I find that darn camera

Ya , I really like it also- have you tried reef chili- I get very similar reponses so I've gone to feeding both

• Like 1

Ya , I really like it also- have you tried reef chili- I get very similar reponses so I've gone to feeding both

Not yet -- I try to not put too many variables into the tank at once. I was getting a moderate response from them with goniopower, but reef roids is dramatic. I sprinkled some on some polyps, and after a while they actually balled up the particles and had them halfway in their mouths. I had never seen that before -- usually they might gulp up stuff that falls right on their mouths, but I hadn't really seen them collect stuff and shape it before ingestion.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Waaaat. Scumbag verizon. I'm stuck with comcast over here. They have a monopoly over my hood. They are literally the worst company ever. Like I'm pretty sure some super-villain uses it as a way of funding terrorism or something. Like, why the hell can't google fiber install it's stuff over here where there's actually civilization instead of random places out west?

Nothing, sipping tea. FIOS problem today, I have the internets but no TV. Everybody went to bed already. Imma read 50 shades now.

Today is day 2 of outage. What happened was we had a Fios biz account. Internet-phone-TV. We didn't need all the stupid premium packages they kept throwing at us, and were at the lowest downgraded option. Then my brother decided to switch to residential services and it seems we're going to save over $100 a month on about the same services. WTF.

• 1 month later...

Some images to hold you over until the tank is finished being clean

LO0dTC6.jpg
RWrAxR0.jpg
0057pnL.jpg
DWtaUkf.jpg
EOme1GI.jpg
VFuiLLX.jpg

Mr starfish is doing his best to clean the glass, but he is very small
abuhUKV.jpg

• Like 8

Love the starfish! So many people hate them :(

I picked up a goniopora at petco for $10, they pretty much have no lighting so it was streeeeeeeeeetching so far :( Everything looks brown in their tank due to the lighting but turns out its a green one.

How much Kent Iron/mag do you dose? I was going to start dosing it for macro's and sounds like it will be helpful for the goniopora too!

• Like 1