Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypo's Underwater Garden - I am alive!

hypostatic

So compared to keeping corals, frogs are super super easy. The only maintenance you have to do is feeding them, and like cleaning the glass of condensation/algae. Actually, a lot of froggers are past reefers who picked up frogs on the side, and then switched over cuz they were so much easier and less of a hassle lol.

Nononono, tell me that this is horribly hard and difficult! Cause they look awesome and I don't want to get sucked in! (At least not right now ;) )

• Like 1

Nononono, tell me that this is horribly hard and difficult! Cause they look awesome and I don't want to get sucked in! (At least not right now ;) )

I'll just say this: no water changes :naughtydance:

• Like 2

I love the sunset colors on that dart. Beautiful!

Hopefully they'll start breeding for me soon and I'll have tons of froggies =]

The tea tasted VERY good this morning Hypo. Thanks again.

Tea is the best source of caffeine in the morning :happy:

• Like 2

I just remembered what I totally forgot. :huh::lol:

They had a nice sized Goni at the store on Saturday for $39.99 it was easily a gold ball sized green coral. I wanted that but when I had them bag up my stuff I totally forgot. Argh. I don't know if it was a goniopora or alveopora but I wanted it.

• Like 1

They had a nice sized Goni at the store on Saturday for $39.99 it was easily a gold ball sized green coral. I wanted that but when I had them bag up my stuff I totally forgot. Argh. I don't know if it was a goniopora or alveopora but I wanted it.

The green ones on the side tanks?

I was eyeing one too but didnt pull the trigger :ninja:

Hmmm I THINK I know what you are talking about. The green-golf-ball-sized gonis that I'm thinking of didn't look too hot: I remember seeing poor extension and some bald spots where the tissue was receding -- in other words a dying coral. If we're all thinking of the same thing, you probably dodged a bullet by not pulling the trigger (and i just wanted to say how proud I am of myself for tying those two expressions together :happy: )

UFO?

OMG I SEE IT!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

• Like 1

Hmmm I THINK I know what you are talking about. The green-golf-ball-sized gonis that I'm thinking of didn't look too hot: I remember seeing poor extension and some bald spots where the tissue was receding -- in other words a dying coral. If we're all thinking of the same thing, you probably dodged a bullet by not pulling the trigger (and i just wanted to say how proud I am of myself for tying those two expressions together :happy: )

The one I'm thinking of looked full. Not extended but not pissed off either.

Can't split a Goni. I'll fight you for it.

Lol there was two in there, you can hAve one of em.

They were fully extended, but someone bought a coral next to them and the guy pulling it out of the tank pissed them off. I saw.

• Like 1

So my last remaining graceful nem SPLIT! Not into two, but three! lol. It only took about a year haha

They were fully extended, but someone bought a coral next to them and the guy pulling it out of the tank pissed them off. I saw.

Was he like, scraping them or something? The hermits climb on my frags and pick at them with their pincers, but they open back up after a few mins

Thanks! Most of my photography experience is for things that are a few microns in size, but I'm slowly getting better at snapping pics with a conventional camera lol

• Like 1