Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Ugh, I had blue cloves but I killed most of them with neglect by denying them light. I noticed some springing up though in the frag tank. Maybe I can get them to grow out for you.

Islandoftiki

Hey guys, since most of our advanced members are hanging out actively on this thread, I'll just add this in here to catch all of your attention. I'm having an issue with my indestructible orange plating monti bleaching. Full details on my 30 gallon thread: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/335587-islandoftikis-nuvo-30-peacock-mantis-tank/?p=4759846

I'd like your opinions.

Islandoftiki

By the way, did you figure out a salt mix? I need a new mix. I want something I don't have to dose Mg to every time!

I'm not having any issues with mag with Kent salt. Everyone locally is using it with really good results. Plus, our really good LFS sells it for $35.00 for a box that makes 200 gallons.

Ugh, I had blue cloves but I killed most of them with neglect by denying them light. I noticed some springing up though in the frag tank. Maybe I can get them to grow out for you.

You should see the insane carpet of blue clove polyps in my 25 gallon tank. Almost pest-like. I don't want them getting into my 30 gallon tank...

• Like 2

:lol: probably not, he makes rather thoughtful sculptures.

BTW I'm still looking for blue clove polyps. Mike TR sent me a plug but it didn't survive. PolarCollision sent me a plug and it took 10 days to get to me. Package was destroyed and of course smelled lovely. Good thing I was away from home and TS got the privilege of opening it.

blue_daisies.jpg

You need blue cloves? Weeell why didn't you say so :P

I will send you some very special blue cloves. They are from the famous El Fab himself. Right outta his retired pico of awesome that he had.

I will chuck em' in with the other schtuffs ;)

• Like 1

You need blue cloves? Weeell why didn't you say so :P

I will send you some very special blue cloves. They are from the famous El Fab himself. Right outta his retired pico of awesome that he had.

I will chuck em' in with the other schtuffs ;)

NO WAY! OMG ElFab IS the reason I love Blue Cloves!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

:bowdown:

Remember when he tried to 'frag' the powerhead to propagate the polyps growing on it. :haha:

• Like 3

Will do Tam ;)

They have never taken over in my tanks.

ha! well I meant I have some already but... hey... if you got extra maybe yours look different!

Bit the bullet and ordered the axle from Ecotech. Having only one on the tank caused a diatom bloom on the sandbed where the flow must have been compromised. I hooked up the canister filter yesterday so that has acted as a secondary powerhead and helped. My credit card fraud was activated when I placed that order, not sure why. But anyhoo, the axle has been ordered, yay.

• Like 1