Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Let's try this again. So I uploaded it full resolution. This is picasa again.

The link it generates only goes up to 800px, I manually changed it to 2000.

Boom

zoos_2-2.jpg

Click to enlarge. :)

So in this picture, over to the right are 2 leptastreas that have been touching each other for a while. Rehype captured the lashes of the orange and green one to the extreme right. The polyps are happy but are still very small. I'm simply amazed at the detail he captured.

• Like 3

Let's try this again. So I uploaded it full resolution. This is picasa again.

The link it generates only goes up to 800px, I manually changed it to 2000.

Boom

zoos_2-2.jpg

Click to enlarge. :)

Makes great wallpaper! :)

• Like 2

13856896495_4dfb329a1c_b.jpg

13857267764_1c970af4b5_o.png

13857267584_382c6aa94a_o.png

13857267444_e7361f82e9_b.jpg

13857267044_e9a72f676d_o.png

13856924133_12844db6eb_o.png

just paste like normal

That's a difficult way to do it. Flickr is horribly unintuitive with their last "update" (actually it's been really horrible for a long time now, it takes far too many steps for something as simple as getting a link to share), but it's easier than this.

13860555114_319d65d19c_o.jpgcopy link flikr by whyteaboi, on Flickr

And then just ctrl+v here on the forum.

• Like 2
That's a difficult way to do it. Flickr is horribly unintuitive with their last "update" (actually it's been really horrible for a long time now, it takes far too many steps for something as simple as getting a link to share), but it's easier than this.

https://flic.kr/p/n7NY9b'>13860555114_319d65d19c_o.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/n7NY9b'>copy link flikr by https://www.flickr.com/people/104297337@N06/'>whyteaboi, on Flickr

And then just ctrl+v here on the forum.

Well shit.... I knew there had to be a better way. :P thanks man!

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Wow, its a two step process to get photos from Picasa - go to the pic you want and right click, copy image location, then paste that :)

Then you can manually set the long egde via an "/sxxx" in the URL before the filename.

• Like 1
jedimasterben
Or you could imgr and 3 clicks would get you as many links as you want.... I skipped drag and select where I picked about 30 images.

NWYVQHq.jpg

If imgur wasn't blocked at work, that's probably what I'd use. That's the biggest thing I miss about photo bucket!

I need frags next time :Dfingerscrossed

pffft. got you covered.

20140414_134119_1.jpg

--==============================-----------------------=================---------> Big ass nasuta frag ^

Bali green slimer colonies ^ ^

Ompa loompa zoas hiding in the middle ^

Wow, its a two step process to get photos from Picasa - go to the pic you want and right click, copy image location, then paste that :) Then you can manually set the long egde via an "/sxxx" in the URL before the filename.

It used to be one click on Photobucket but even they screwed it up.

Or you could imgr and 3 clicks would get you as many links as you want.... I skipped drag and select where I picked about 30 images.

NWYVQHq.jpg

Problem with Imgur is that if you don't pay they hide your photos from you. I didn't know that until I realized that I couldn't see half my images there.

• Like 1