ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

holy crap kat, your tank is looking bananas! 477 pages? dafuq. catch me up.

:wub: if you need catching up you should come over Mr. Anderson. Try not to blow up your phone this time ya?

Looks fantastikal!!

Grazie!

So sexy

You would not have said that to the peroxide bath water for some frags today. Yeesh.

As usual, looking awesome and making me hate this hobby. I kid, I kid! :P

Well, I decided to do a systemic peroxide dose. Really nothing to lose and a lot to gain if it works.

Did a lot of reading. First dose tonight. 1.4 mL dose (14 gallon by volume tank). Everything got a little pissed.

But I do see things perking up. I'll update my thread as well. Just a quickie update here. :) W-

I'm rooting for you but a girl needs some pictures to feel satisfied. HINT HINT

Beautiful pics. Love the nasuta and Zoa garden.

Do you have any purple sticks? If not then a tri color valida or garf bonsai?

The closest to purple I have is the Cali Tort which shows purple tips. I purposefully stayed away from purple as it would get lost with all my purple rocks. I did have a tri-color Valida which I traded with Zeph for a red planet.

• Like 1

Nice coralz.

Questions:

1) when this thread gets to 1000 pages will u be hosting a party?

2) am I invited?

That is all.

Where were you when this thread was nuttin' but a party. I post some serious pics and here you are demanding my hand to hold again. Pfffft. Where have you been huh?

Kfmmartin19
Where were you when this thread was nuttin' but a party. I post some serious pics and here you are demanding my hand to hold again. Pfffft. Where have you been huh?

My B I guess I missed the party. Every time I blink Ive missed 10 pages so I've kinda given up. Maybe I can work up the incentive to try and keep up again...it's unlikely tho, I'm kinda lazy.

U know u enjoy holding my hand, u just don't want to admit it ;)

• Like 1

such amazing SPS, the T5's on the max aren't even HO are they?

I'm sure Benny would slap me if I lied but yes these are HO by aquatic life.

I switched out the stock light for a new fixture recently.

U know u enjoy holding my hand, u just don't want to admit it ;)

:wub: long as you don't pester Benny with LED talk. You still need to paypal me from some months ago. Jedi advice is not free, I'm collecting past dues especially since you go AWOL so often.

You know what always amazes me about this tank? The density to which you've managed to get corals to not only survive, but thrive! Most people's reefs are sparse when compared to this! Looking at this makes me want to go out and buy more corals!

• Like 2

You know what always amazes me about this tank? The density to which you've managed to get corals to not only survive, but thrive! Most people's reefs are sparse when compared to this! Looking at this makes me want to go out and buy more corals!

It's called the dishwasher trick. If you do it right they will all fit. :lol:

I'll post my starter frags tomorrow for you to see how this journey began. Most of my frags were 1 inchers. The only colony I ever bought was the pink bird, ORA green bird and the Hawaiian Pocillopora. Everything else was tiny or one or two polyps.

• Like 3

I'll post my starter frags tomorrow for you to see how this journey began. Most of my frags were 1 inchers. The only colony I ever bought was the pink bird, ORA green bird and the Hawaiian Pocillopora. Everything else was tiny or one or two polyps.

I'm pretty sure you'd win any tetris competition you ever entered...
  • Like 3
albertthiel

Looking great Kat and glad it's moving back to Pics and comments and more pics, all great looking!

Congrats on 470+ pages and oodles and tons of Posts ...

The dishwasher trick ... I like !

• Like 1
Kfmmartin19
I'm sure Benny would slap me if I lied but yes these are HO by aquatic life. I switched out the stock light for a new fixture recently.

:wub: long as you don't pester Benny with LED talk. You still need to paypal me from some months ago. Jedi advice is not free, I'm collecting past dues especially since you go AWOL so often.

lol he really doesn't like me.

Guess I asked too many stupid questions :(

• Like 1

My B I guess I missed the party. Every time I blink Ive missed 10 pages so I've kinda given up. Maybe I can work up the incentive to try and keep up again...it's unlikely tho, I'm kinda lazy. U know u enjoy holding my hand, u just don't want to admit it ;)

You sure did. We was up late and I came lookin for catwoman's underwear.. :huh: (catwomans underwater metropolis).. need some moar coffee..and I have a meeting in 10 minutes.. grrrrrreeat.. have to act all profesheeeonal n stuffs..

• Like 3
oldSWseamomma

I LOVE all the pics Kat !! WOW your tank is so GORGEOUS :) It's one continuous carpet of corals - looks just like .........a reef ! :D I love how you planned it out and how the colors just melt into the next color. No wonder your in fashion :rolleyes: BTW I ordered a beefed up CUC from RC/John and they have been in the tank since last Weds and it is amazing how much better my tank looks. My original CUC was so lacking but John fixed me up with the right amount of crew - and the ugly Talicyano has been defeated :angry:

• Like 1
jedimasterben

such amazing SPS, the T5's on the max aren't even HO are they?

The RSM stock lights are not T5, they are power compact.

For Veng, my starter frags :lol:

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_20120228_142840.jpg

April 2012 Christmas Favia

IMG_4327.JPG

Sun bleached but grown June 2013

20130604_194733.jpg

Pokerstar or Sunset (I can't tell anymore) April 2012

IMG_4365.JPG

June 2013 (behind the clam)

20130602_134723.jpg

Carlitos Alien Eyes May 2012

IMG_20120503_194154.jpg

May 2013

IMG_7150.JPG

Har Har Har Jason Fox Setosa April 2012

IMG_4215.JPG

April 2013 has been fragged many times

20130417_162621.jpg

Hellboy Favia from Mr Coral! April 2012

IMG_4236.JPG

June 2013

20130111_115638.jpg

MUHAHAHAH ORA scripps Nov 2012

IMG_20121123_170921.jpg

June 2013

IMG_1338.CR2.jpg

• Like 5
KristinNoelle87

I really liked looking at your before and after pictures! Very inspiring, hopefully one day my little frags will grow into a beautiful tank as well! :)

• Like 1

I need to check to see if the additives you use/feed are banned by the MLB, if not, I think there are some baseball players I could sell them to....

• Like 5