Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Deleted User 3

Hey everybody. In Tank news I tried to set up the new IM Mini Mac reactor but the size I got (mid-size) is too small for both GFO and Carbon which I like to run. So I'm getting another IM reactor, but the desktop size to run GFO and Carbon separately.

Tank looks good and fluffy. I think Bella is a sick fish. Her body looks fine but she goes through carb coma or something halfway through the day where she basically is very still and starts to loose color from a certain spot. Her behavior at this time is listless, vacant, and generally pretty stressful to watch. If she has internal parasites, her body would be showing signs of decline in body mass, caved in stomach or such but she is fine in that respect. I wish I knew what causes her to be this way.

Oh no!

1reefluvr2

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh OK , so the ladies chase after you .

:D

i love this thread!!! Kat always has good topics going on here. I remember when she made me erase some post on her thread. ( she threaten me with a stick!

:slap:
to good to admit I see miss tulip you :)
  • Like 1

Speaking of chasing woman.

The female mandy has definitely caught the eye of my male Bangai. He's always stalking her, im purdy sure there late night, incognito lovers.

P1230334_zpsfe648076.jpg

P1230325_zpsdd9ae2d9.jpg

• Like 3

Speaking of chasing woman.

The female mandy has definitely caught the eye of my male Bangai. He's always stalking her, im purdy sure there late, night incognito lovers.

P1230334_zpsfe648076.jpg

P1230325_zpsdd9ae2d9.jpg

is interspecies dating. It's quite the thing in my neck of the woods.

Zia, how do you know the Bangaii is male?

• Like 1

is interspecies dating. It's quite the thing in my neck of the woods.

Zia, how do you know the Bangaii is male?

I had it paired with my other Bangai that's in my main display and it was getting abused and bullied 24/7 and stayed quite small, because the other wouldn't even let him eat. So after a few weeks of hoping they would pair up and finally get along, i moved him over to the frag tank and assumed i ended up with two males. I seen that you can sex them by counting the triangular bumps on there underside but i couldn't ever tell if i was seeing one or two or what down there. Since i moved him to the frag tank he has gotten fat and developing a bulldog like jaw like the other bangai in the main display.

Deleted User 3

I daydreamed I had a really large tank, one where I had to swim in it to place coral and clean... then i woke up and saw my tank ... sigh..

• Like 1