Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Deleted User 3

No.. I got caught up with singing*, and jokes.

* Was singing lady marmalade to show my friend because I didn't know I knew lil kim's rapping part but I do.. haha.

Still working. Anybody else pulling an all nighter?

just finished my notes for tomorrows meeting . I think I'm all done now...................... I hope.

it has been a VERY long day

Pretty quiet on the thread today!

I thought I would post one of the reasons why I live in Colorado. Picture of the Flatirons while out on my bike.

http://s224.photobucket.com/user/jpc763/media/IMG_0564_zps1d3f5735.jpg.html'>IMG_0564_zps1d3f5735.jpg

And because Kat only notices posts with Dog pictures. Here is our Cairn Terrier

http://s224.photobucket.com/user/jpc763/media/IMG_0484_zps2ec8a6c9.jpg.html'>IMG_0484_zps2ec8a6c9.jpg

• Like 4

Awww. So cute.

I'm only just now getting home after peddling my wares, errr, my frags all day. I took the day off to go coral selling. Home to make a few more frags for Sundays 'sales meeting'. TGIF!

• Like 2

I like to pretend 'Im a marine biologist. Like George does.

I don't have a clue.

Hey Batgirl, What do you think about Dragons Breath from Coral Pros ? I think its calling my name.

Don't forget George likes to pretend to be an architect, too. :)

• Like 3
Deleted User 3

Wow Amazing pic!!!

Also, you're a street coral seller now huh... lol. I'm in an angry mood today, Target is out of bounce, have been for a WEEK... and i have a coupon for free that expires on the 11th, i doubt they'll get it in, also out of 3pk toothpaste... lol. That's my grievance for today. I'm hooked on this couponing thing, if only it applied to saltwater supplies and coral...

FishDooD65

Awesome pic! Draco must really want some of Bella if he is flaring up like that lol. Wish you and your fish best of luck

• Like 2
FishDooD65
He's doing the peacock, cock, cock... (insert katy perry song here...) lol.
LOL yeah I have heard that song, hopefully bella and draco will not end up like russell brand and katy perry lol. I tend to think of the fish flarring situation as like a muscular man flexing his muscles to show off to some hot chick.
  • Like 3
eitallent

Kat, I loved the video & picture of Draco. It was cute how you had to run from one end of the tank around to the other to keep them in the shot. :lol:

They are really gorgeous fish! Love is in the air... er, water.

• Like 1

Busy Saturday! Signed up for a new workout class with 2 friends and I got whipped! I'm already sore, it was a rowing class. My fit bit didn't record the activity session for some reason but shows a 985 calorie burn for today till now so I'm guessing it just did not register the workout, plus it did not register my sleep last night so something is off with it.

Bought 2 more screens for the tank so now I have the T5s with 3 screens and it is rather dark in the tank. When should I remove the first screen? and how many days after to remove the 2nd?

Frag rack should have been empty but I still have another round to sell tomorrow. And then it will be empty, yay.

Kat, I loved the video & picture of Draco. It was cute how you had to run from one end of the tank around to the other to keep them in the shot. :lol:

They are really gorgeous fish! Love is in the air... er, water.

Thank you! They are interacting a lot more than before, mostly because she approaches him, but then she charges at him, he flares up his fins when he sees her approach. She hasn't started to look plump yet which is a sign that she is carrying eggs. But she is bold and curious and roams the whole tank pretty much. I've seen Draco follow her lead on that, he has been reclusive till she arrived. :happydance:

• Like 3
eitallent

Thank you! They are interacting a lot more than before, mostly because she approaches him, but then she charges at him, he flares up his fins when he sees her approach. She hasn't started to look plump yet which is a sign that she is carrying eggs. But she is bold and curious and roams the whole tank pretty much. I've seen Draco follow her lead on that, he has been reclusive till she arrived. :happydance:

A good woman always brings out the best in her man. I guess the same applies to Mandarins! :) He figures if she can be bold and brave so can he. I mean really!

• Like 2
Lauras nanos

I know you said your mandarin's really enjoy the live black worms so I was going to place an order but I wanted to ask you did you get the worm keepers with it, about how long did they last?

Draco is looking very randy!

Dendro in the morning sunlight

20130505_080247.jpg

I know you said your mandarin's really enjoy the live black worms so I was going to place an order but I wanted to ask you did you get the worm keepers with it, about how long did they last?

Draco is looking very randy!

My LFS carry then so I just get them home and stick them in the fridge, they last about 2-3 days.

• Like 5

You know you aren't all that cool when your 8 yr old nephew sees Iron Man before you do. And in 3D too. And then comes home and tells you the WHOLE entire movie in one running sentence, totally killing any little thrill you may have felt at seeing Robert Downey Jr. again. :mellow:

So to get my not so cheap thrills, im coming home with a rhodactis mushie, an eco gorg, sympodium and foods to last forever. ROE, Tigger pods, rods food, rogers food, brine shrimp. :wacko:

• Like 5

Weren't you supposed to go see it?

Your nephew has good tastes. My favorite Iron Man yet. Don't let him beat you to Star Trek or you'll never be cool again!