Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Deleted User 3

I was under the assumption that anywhere not ny or Florida was desert.

lol

I am usually guilty of something, but I don't hunt people down online. Besides, I already have her email. No need to be a creeper.

Uh... what? I was talking about your thought of putting coral on the back wall... I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also - I love it hot & humid. I've had enough winter and snow. Screw that. I need a minimum of 60 degrees.

I've had like 6 months of winter already. Just the past say... 4 days have been starting 60 some to todays 82. Winter is back as of tomorrow. I don't think summer or spring is ever going to come...

Deleted User 3

My mom renicknamed my dog that she decided was hers batty coda after that bat.. because the dogs a rat terrier and has perky ears lol

• Like 1
Psychosis

"The eye make up, when inserted rectally, has some effect." "After 600 packs of cigarettes, the animal seems to exhibit some carinogenic tendincies..."

1:01-1:52 = Awesome. I'm not sure what mood it would get a fish in though.

• Like 1

Uh... what? I was talking about your thought of putting coral on the back wall... I have no idea what you are talking about.

I thought you were talking about my comment on Kat's privacy comment. Whoops! Still have minimal brain function ;)

Also: Kat - just saw this and thought you'd like it http://imgur.com/gallery/esKAA

• Like 4
jedimasterben

Also I think errbady needs to sing "Can you feel the love tonight" from Lion King. I'm convinced that is the only way these mandarin fishes will fall in love. We need some hollywood.

Elton John is one of my favorites. I torture Mariah anytime we take a road trip.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back! Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact! I can bitch, I can bitch cause I'm better than you! it's the way that I move, the things that I do, oh-ohhh-oh.

"The eye make up, when inserted rectally, has some effect." "After 600 packs of cigarettes, the animal seems to exhibit some carinogenic tendincies..."

1:01-1:52 = Awesome. I'm not sure what mood it would get a fish in though.

• Like 4
jedimasterben

Benny you're going to have to you tube yourself singing and I don't mean in the shower.

I think my grandma has videos of me in preschool plays. :)

And I'm sure there's video somewhere of me in high school musicals, as well, I was kind of a ham. These were all pre-Youtube, so it's difficult to scrounge up.

Kfmmartin19
Trapezia crabs are also called acropora crabs, they have a commensal relationship with the acro that hosts them. They eat slime and particles from the coral keeping them clean. Another reason SPS like to have turbulent waters is to clean the detritus etc. Crabs just do it for them naturally. Now, now all crabs will do this, only acropora crabs.
. Hey Kat would one of these work for a green monti? Like the ORA one u have but 4-5" long and flatter. If not what about a 3-4" birdsnest?

P.S. I drew u a beautiful picture in my thread :)

last time some one posted heels for Kat she backhanded the bastard. Tibbs you must be feelin lucky!

More that she would be interested in the concept art, lol

• Like 2
eitallent

Hey, Kat. I just watched a Marine Depot video that looked like it had one of your macro tanks in it. Is yours the one with a cute house and ceramic puppy? Take a peek. It is toward the end of the video approx. 2:14. I hope they have your permission to use it!

Hey, Kat. I just watched a Marine Depot video that looked like it had one of your macro tanks in it. Is yours the one with a cute house and ceramic puppy? Take a peek. It is toward the end of the video approx. 2:14. I hope they have your permission to use it!

NICE FIND! Yes that is my macro tank! wooooooot!

They featured me as a TOTM last month so maybe they made this video at the same time, I don't know. Thank for finding it.

• Like 1
eitallent

NICE FIND! Yes that is my macro tank! wooooooot!

They featured me as a TOTM last month so maybe they made this video at the same time, I don't know. Thank for finding it.

YAY! :D I am glad you are pleased about them using it.

• Like 1

New crabs are here and HUGE! They are acclimating. Of course they're going to do their own thing but I was thinking of putting one on the pink bird, one on the green bird and the smallest on the Nasuta.

• Like 3