inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

LED aficionados, ever heard of this:

Want to impresse someone with nighttime viewing? Turn it solid BLUE.

Want to catch that difficult to catch fish with a simple dipnet without it hiding in fear, wait until night and turn the lights RED -most fish can't see red light!

Want to calm newly introduced fish in the tank - turn the lights to a comforting CYAN.

Want to simulate an early sunrise or late sunset - turn the lights amber.

Want to simulate deep ocean depths - turn the lights purple.

• Like 2

Want to catch that difficult to catch fish with a simple dipnet without it hiding in fear, wait until night and turn the lights RED -most fish can't see red light!

Want to calm newly introduced fish in the tank - turn the lights to a comforting CYAN.

Want to grow clams ? get halides.

:D

• Like 1
Spirofucci

Want to have an epileptic seizure - turn to storm mode

• Like 7

Kat - holy crap - I knew this hobby was expensive but designing my new build :bling:

Wow. Lighting and MP10s... I'm probably going to have to skip the MP10 and go with a MUCH smaller build than originally planned.

• Like 1

Kat - holy crap - I knew this hobby was expensive but designing my new build :bling:

Wow. Lighting and MP10s... I'm probably going to have to skip the MP10 and go with a MUCH smaller build than originally planned.

Yup. I've been dreaming up a light fixture with Bennys help and I'm going to have to sell my cat's fur.

• Like 3

Yup. I've been dreaming up a light fixture with Bennys help and I'm going to have to sell my cat's fur.

Would not buy, maybe if his name was Mumford.

With the r420r lights and a single mp10 w, i'm looking at 1400 bucks minimum before rock, sand, etc. :(

Yeah and the tricky thing about not going with the best of the best is that unless you have extreme self control and willpower, you're likely to upgrade to the fancy stuff eventually anyways.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

OH MY GOD omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

... I just watched.. the most strange, almost horrific thing ever... in my fish tank.... EVER....

Wanna know?!

1reefluvr2
With the r420r lights and a single mp10 w, i'm looking at 1400 bucks minimum before rock, sand, etc. :(
you should post a clip of New Edition's "Kool it now"...You got to cool it down oooo watch out your going to loose control..

OH MY GOD omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

... I just watched.. the most strange, almost horrific thing ever... in my fish tank.... EVER....

Wanna know?!

Starfish procreation?

Ouch. :bling:

Spirofucci

Big deal......you're a frigg'n Doctor, you'll be rich soon and probably not even speak to us anymore.......

• Like 3
Arkayology

Big deal......you're a frigg'n Doctor, you'll be rich soon and probably not even speak to us anymore.......

PhDs are the wrong kind of doctor to make money :D

• Like 2

Is it made of gold?

Would not buy, maybe if his name was Mumford.

:furious: His name is NOT Mumford!

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Anyway... I watched a smallish bristle worm.... eat..................

A MINI BRITTLE...

that was...

ALIVE AND MOVING....

:blink: WTF!?

Deleted User 3

You know you don't feed enough when.... :lol:

I cut down to once a day because my nitrates were spiking lol., alot of pellets and mysis end up on the sand because the fish are stupid, so you'd think it would have enough food... Freaked me out.. At first I thought they were just by each other... poor thing.... S: I used to like bristleworms until now... lol

Kat, why are you changing the lighting?

• Like 1