Innovative Marine Aquariums

Roger,

I called Alex at ecotech marine and he told me that along with the LED upgrade, the gen1 radions will have a lot of the internal components replaced, including the fan, but the outside case and buttons will remain the same. I plan on buying the gen1 to gen3 upgrade tomorrow when they are available.

I like Alex at ecotech. He is very easy to talk to and follows up.

Ya, he is a good guy. He is partly the reason that I decided to upgrade... that and the new fan and violet LEDs. :D

Ooohhh another tank? Well you've peaked my interest. How's everything else doin? The older colonies lookin better?

i'd take one tank down if i got a new one.

i'd rather not say how the coral are doing, i don't wanna jynx it. lol

colonies i moved to the frag tank look amazing. they're getting better color/PE by the day.

i took a chance and moved some frags from the frag tank to this tank. a nice slow acclimation should keep the risk down.

i rearranged the scape. i'm gonna let the tank clear up before pics though.

i aslo went to the LFS and let my mom pick out some corals. she picked a nice 2.5" pink ricordea yuma, and a nuclear green torch with purple tips. she's got good taste in LPS that's for sure.

• Like 2

From reefwise? I was there on Monday and they had a lot of beautiful rics and some nice euphys. I picked a couple up

actually no. from beyond the reef. everytime i go there the quality goes up and up. but reefwise is amazing. just wish it wasn't 45 minutes from home. (its actually 10min from where i go to

pics! i loves me some yumas.

once the tank clears up. its a dust storm right now :P

college)

• Like 1

I've got some lax games to work in Schaumburg this afternoon. I think I may have to head up there early and check out BTR.

do it. i still think reefwise is a tad better since they have ORA and all of the zoanthids, and awesome fish, but if you like maricultured acro colonies for $45 then BTR is the place to go hahah

Just don't move to quickly with the yumas. They surprisingly have a high mortality rate. A lot of people say you should acclimate them very slowly to lighting. You may want to move yours into a shaded area until it starts reaching for light, at which point you can move it up.

You should wait to see how this one does after a few weeks and try another.

Just don't move to quickly with the yumas. They surprisingly have a high mortality rate. A lot of people say you should acclimate them very slowly to lighting. You may want to move yours into a shaded area until it starts reaching for light, at which point you can move it up.

oh man. gonna do that now.

• Like 1