ReefCleaners.org

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
oh wooord....do a fish eye of a fish eye yo.... lol jk... you could soul stretch a mille

Loving it so much, it's manual focus but it's a nice challenge!

Loving it so much, it's manual focus but it's a nice challenge!

That was my favorite! You could make the views so interesting!

Love the fish eye top view! So cool!

T. R. O. N. -

This is what this thread needs: more pics and less chit chat. Anywho, ditch that clam pedastal broseph. You've got a sweet ass tank but for some acrylic circle holding a hammer.....

SouthFlorida_Tron
T. R. O. N. -

This is what this thread needs: more pics and less chit chat. Anywho, ditch that clam pedastal broseph. You've got a sweet ass tank but for some acrylic circle holding a hammer.....

Ya it was cool when it was clean, now it's nasty n brown lol

Cool shots bro! I just saw your pics on Flickr. Good stuff! I'm also a photographer as well. Check out my work on flickr. www.flickr.com/shutterboxphotography

Love the tank man. I went thru all the pages this morning. I am looking at retrofitting an led kit into my kids JBJ 6 gallon.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I'll send you a nice doughnut shaped rock if you want.

lolcopter.

Haha nice

amazing tank and photos

Thx! Very flattering comments

Cool shots bro! I just saw your pics on Flickr. Good stuff! I'm also a photographer as well. Check out my work on flickr. www.flickr.com/shutterboxphotography

Love the tank man. I went thru all the pages this morning. I am looking at retrofitting an led kit into my kids JBJ 6 gallon.

Cool, mUstve been some fun reading!!!

Saw your flickr email!

Hey tron....why not glue some star polyps to the acrylic holding the frogspawn?...star polyps dont seem to be bothered much by euphyllia's...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hey tron....why not glue some star polyps to the acrylic holding the frogspawn?...star polyps dont seem to be bothered much by euphyllia's...

Mine do... The parts that touch (the Gsp don't open)

SouthFlorida_Tron
well never mind then lol...was just an idea ;) what about some metallic mushrooms?

Naaa, I'm takin it out when I get home from work

Each camera is different Kat, IDK you would have to use a Tripod for sure to get the really crisp ones.

Tron looks awesome! That view was amazing, looks nice!

So pics of the tank -clam pedestal? :P

SouthFlorida_Tron
Tron dyu use a tripod? I can;t get clear macro shots without a tripod. What ISO?

Which white balance option?

Sometimes use a tripod for ISO 100 & long exposure with f9 in manual mode, in shutter priority use ISo 1600 and f2.8 or f4 with 1/200. Always center focus point.

Wow beautiful view tron...

Thx man

Just wanted to point out that when I want to see your thread, yours is the only one my fat fingers have trouble with on my phone. :lol:

Keh9w.jpg

Looking good though. :D

Archived