• Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Start your own aquaculture biz. :D

SFT Christmas Milli LE.

+1

Hmmmmm may have to use this idea

Well it's only cuz a giant artwork I can't move lol

Beautiful tank! I am wondering what you have your frogspawn sitting in? I am sure it may say somewhere but found it easier just to ask:) I really like it.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Beautiful tank! I am wondering what you have your frogspawn sitting in? I am sure it may say somewhere but found it easier just to ask:) I really like it.

Oh haha it's a Stevie T clam pedestal. But never used it for the clam.... Works great at holding the groggy tho!!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Few more hours! Just drinking coffee and waiting on the hubby to wake up. we will be on the road in about 1.5 hours!

+1

The house may smell like bacon lol

SouthFlorida_Tron

Thx candy for comin by! Hopemu enjoy the new frags...

As for my tank, now the corals can breath! Especially after a bit of some coral-scaping... I can see I'll have to re-arrange more later anyways but for now, it'll work.

And got rid of the algae while I was in the tank! Yay!

Thx candy for comin by! Hopemu enjoy the new frags...

As for my tank, now the corals can breath! Especially after a bit of some coral-scaping... I can see I'll have to re-arrange more later anyways but for now, it'll work.

And got rid of the algae while I was in the tank! Yay!

They are floating as I type!

Thanks again! I have quite a nice little SPS collection now! NTM the size of the Birdsnest! Jeez! They all look great after the drive and even have PE as they are floating!

Watching you banish the algae was fun!

Let me know when you have the pearlberry fragged and ready as you were saying you need more room! ;):D

Oh haha it's a Stevie T clam pedestal. But never used it for the clam.... Works great at holding the groggy tho!!!

Lol ok well I thought it worked well to hold the frogspawn:) I am thinking I may have to find something like that for my torch to keep it in place.

SouthFlorida_Tron
They are floating as I type!

Thanks again! I have quite a nice little SPS collection now! NTM the size of the Birdsnest! Jeez! They all look great after the drive and even have PE as they are floating!

Watching you banish the algae was fun!

Let me know when you have the pearlberry fragged and ready as you were saying you need more room! ;):D

Thx for coming down, happy you're happy... And I'm happy my tank can breath now lol

I'll let u know on that PearlBerry.

Lol ok well I thought it worked well to hold the frogspawn:) I am thinking I may have to find something like that for my torch to keep it in place.

I love that it keeps it upright.... Much needed since its near that nem lol.

SouthFlorida_Tron
What are your intensities currently on the sol blue? I am peaking at 32% but I feel I can go higher..

It's on page 1, I'll copy paste

•White/Blue/Royal Blue

05/20/20 @ 12pm 30min ramp

30/40/40 @ 1pm 90min ramp

60/60/60 @ 4pm 30min ramp

100/85/85 @ 530pm 30min ramp

60/60/60 @ 630pm 30min ramp

30/40/40 @ 8pm 90min ramp

05/20/20 @ 11pm 30min ramp

00/01/00 @ 12am 15min ramp (my lunar phase)

00/00/00 @ 3am

Thunderstorms @ 25% chance per day, 1 per day

Just wanted to let you know all the little guys are doing great! PE is awesome and the colors on the broken bit of the Tricolor are coming in already.

Thanks again totally an awesome deal. ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Just wanted to let you know all the little guys are doing great! PE is awesome and the colors on the broken bit of the Tricolor are coming in already.

Thanks again totally an awesome deal. ;)

Yay! Glad your happy with the sps

Where is this damn "Man in Brown"??!!

What you order now?!?!? And the nem is on the move! He's ruining my clown chillen in him. Damn you stay in one place!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
What you order now?!?!? And the nem is on the move! He's ruining my clown chillen in him. Damn you stay in one place!!

Feed him!!!!

Archived