Top Shelf Aquatics

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
You can try this,when the light off, wait 2-3 hours and look at your tank again, you can see there's any suspicious or not ..

Last time i see my mille and monti like this, i see gorillaz crab eating them .. not only 1 but 2 :eek:

I don't really have any predatory crabs in my tank... Not like that..... I think I may have poured my WC eater too directly and ripped the tissue off.

Is that a technical term? :P

Yes!

That's a bummer Tron! Sorry....it will heal I've had my BOP do that before.

Truthfully it looks like trauma from something.....high flow or something picking at it. Although your Mg is high too, but I've kept my Mg that high for a month when I was nuking my bryopsis with no ill effects at all.

SouthFlorida_Tron
That's a bummer Tron! Sorry....it will heal I've had my BOP do that before.

Truthfully it looks like trauma from something.....high flow or something picking at it. Although your Mg is high too, but I've kept my Mg that high for a month when I was nuking my bryopsis with no ill effects at all.

Ya I've slowly started dropping mg.

It HAD to have been me pouring water on it & causing tissue tear or trauma.. HAS to be y...

I bet it's fine the rest looks great and you even have some polyps in the white area.

SO Sunday set in stone I will be in Ft Laudy to get those frags!

How's it look today?

SouthFlorida_Tron
I bet it's fine the rest looks great and you even have some polyps in the white area.

SO Sunday set in stone I will be in Ft Laudy to get those frags!

How's it look today?

Word, see you then, theyre getting bigger with every week. Wait til you see the one birds nest in person. And the rose Milli has new branches reaching out.

This place got boring pretty fast. You should really redecorate in here. Maybe some pony memes or an annoying facebook girl pic. :)

Nice tank. ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Been thinking of picking up some reef nutrition food, how do you normally feed or how often? Just put a few drops in of each?

Only grab the oyster and phyto feasts... The mysis is watered down and very very much just dirty shrimp water, the arcti pods are ok, but meh...

For the phyto and oyster, every other few nights I'll do oyster, then every other few days, phyto...

Phytoplankton is only taken in during daylight, and I do the oyster on (few nights later) late late after hours for max sps feeding.

Word, see you then, theyre getting bigger with every week. Wait til you see the one birds nest in person. And the rose Milli has new branches reaching out.

Awesome!

I will send you a text on Sunday, probably early afternoon, it's the only day I get to sleep and catch up on things with this new job and all.

How's the damaged coral recovering?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Awesome!

I will send you a text on Sunday, probably early afternoon, it's the only day I get to sleep and catch up on things with this new job and all.

How's the damaged coral recovering?

Try & come around 1pm, I leave for work around 3.

Dude your a genius!! Orange clown was hosting the nem tonight!!!!!!

Happy my trick worked for you! Pass it along to the next...

How's the BoP doing? Was it just the WC or is it RTN?

Meh, who knows, might frag it....

Dude your a genius!! Orange clown was hosting the nem tonight!!!!!!

NO $hit....I'm finding a picture and trying this tonight! I seriously though you all were full of it.

SouthFlorida_Tron
NO $hit....I'm finding a picture and trying this tonight! I seriously though you all were full of it.

his took longer.... mine, i waited 2 months with no signs..... put the photo infront of the clowns and nem, went to see transformers dark of the moon, came back, and voila.....

No way! Alright I gotta leave for like 4 hours here soon....I'm gonna print out a picture and hopefully by the time I come home they'll be hosting it!

SouthFlorida_Tron
No way! Alright I gotta leave for like 4 hours here soon....I'm gonna print out a picture and hopefully by the time I come home they'll be hosting it!

no promises but give it a chance and it will work, it happened for me instantly, it took sti a few days, or like a week he said.. good luck! itll help!

its a mental trigger to remind them its in their nature to do so... thats all

SouthFlorida_Tron

The pics i promised a few nights ago.... damn tired, and mad busy at work, this new hotel that im at in Miami is as busy as one thats been open for 20+ years!!! i got 6 scheduled days next week with 2 doubles! anyways......... on we go.

creepy crawler

6897727029_6868fca1a8_z.jpg

Evil Eyes by J.L Photography, on Flickr

have a blended a rose and green milli!?!?

6897726091_1c4913c758_z.jpg

Successful Fusion by J.L Photography, on Flickr

grooowwww my pretty!

6897724023_47c9620da8_z.jpg

Growing Cap by J.L Photography, on Flickr

the bad.....

6897722795_8997f1b9ef_z.jpg

Damage Report by J.L Photography, on Flickr

the worse...... any ideas??

6897724869_ca560da794_z.jpg

Growing Pains by J.L Photography, on Flickr

Can't see the last one so well, what's wrong there? The BOP looks better actually, I would let it be and see what happens. I bet it grows over that spot and looks fine in a month.

Nice on the Blend, when you get the crazy morph big enough let me know and I would love a frag of a rose/green milli Tron Morph!

See you soon! Counting down the hours! WC is done, all is looking good in the tank again as I siphoned out the cyano and did an overhaul on the Canister again.

OHHH Sump and Stand soon! I so essited so much going on! :D

Archived