Innovative Marine Aquariums

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
:o This tank makes me excited to get my first sps.

:) good! Im lucky to be an examplary tank on NR

More .. more .. more .. :happydance:

standby!

dat pearlberry

5a9.jpg

hehehe, thats the expression i had when i took my first few snaps with this new L macro lens omgomgomg

Just a few from the new lens right out of the box, still learning the different macro modes, and played with metering so some of the focus may appear as soft, not to mention, THESE WERE HAND HELD!!!

Though isn't that the only reason to get an L for the IS, so it can be used hand held?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Though isn't that the only reason to get an L for the IS, so it can be used hand held?

Heh, I found Hype's secret to amazing macro photography :ninja:

Nice new shots. If yours look this nice out of the box I'll be waiting to see what you start taking when you learn the ins and outs of it.

So true, I'm so happy with the upgrade, it just arrived today, these were all spur of the moment- HAND HELD!!!

Look forward to unleashing the awesome force of sharp detail that this lens can provide from a tripod with long exposure!

Amazing shots!!

Thx Pak! How's ur tank comin along?!

Ya. I saw that and all my anticipation of adding spectrum with the radion went out the door, I'm good with my sol lol...

Saying that, I'm still planning to elevate its height from 7" to 10-12" to maximize spread

I also found that when I elevated the light the tank looks more natural, and the corals kept/increased their colors. I turned it up too high recently and I had to turn it back down. Even the sps were unhappy. Lol. That thing is strong!

SouthFlorida_Tron
I also found that when I elevated the light the tank looks more natural, and the corals kept/increased their colors. I turned it up too high recently and I had to turn it back down. Even the sps were unhappy. Lol. That thing is strong!

What's funny is my peak hour runs 100%, the corals right underneath show sprouted growths, even the Milli frag going to Candy, which is waiting on the sand bed....

Nice lens man! So it's been about 3 weeks since I increased the % on the sol. Peak is only 30-33-33 and it's from 430 to 6, only bleaching kind of looks like the gonipora, may still bump up by 5% what ya think?

Few more?

Who wants more!?

Lol come on dude you know we do! Just got home from seeing contraband, not bad, put up a pic of a clown hosting a gbta got home and still nada, my clowns must be blind!

What a lovely tank you have, I wish I had the extra time & money to have a setup as nice as yours. i'm jealous, but im sure you already knew that :P

SouthFlorida_Tron
What a lovely tank you have, I wish I had the extra time & money to have a setup as nice as yours. i'm jealous, but im sure you already knew that :P

Hey, I started with a BioCube just like yours!

i want i want i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember.... These are all hand held!

6854466455_bf0b86fede_z.jpg

Salt & Starphire by J.L Photography, on Flickr

6854465455_1d34621cc5_z.jpg

TriColor by J.L Photography, on Flickr

6854466055_e118c7538a_z.jpg

Snail Tracks by J.L Photography, on Flickr

Archived