Innovative Marine Aquariums

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These photos aren't real. You're corals aren't real. They're aliens from outer space. It's impossible.

And by that I mean :blink::bowdown:

SouthFlorida_Tron
Yep, we sure do! Bud and Guns! So redneck!

Nice FTS!

Thx! Can't wait for u to snag yo frags, I think they're murdering the alk intake in the tank lol

SouthFlorida_Tron
These photos aren't real. You're corals aren't real. They're aliens from outer space. It's impossible.

And by that I mean :blink::bowdown:

Mmmmhmmmm

Those are some seriously awesome photos man....I want some of your SPS. Your going to love the 100mm IS i didnt think it was possible for me to love a lens more than i did the non IS version but i was wrong.

SouthFlorida_Tron
To high or to low?

Low :(

Those are some seriously awesome photos man....I want some of your SPS. Your going to love the 100mm IS i didnt think it was possible for me to love a lens more than i did the non IS version but i was wrong.

Ya I'm stoked! Ordering tomorrow. On sale at BH for $900!

Sold my 50 1.4 & 100mm for it

SouthFlorida_Tron
.....alk problems oh no....lol you'll be alright masta ;)

Ya I'm waiting until next week when candy assists in removing several frags to see if it's consumption...

Then I'll worry about bumping it up a dose

Your tri color is very beautiful. An excellent blue color.

To what do you attribute this? Light spectrum combination? intensity? great genetics in that specific coral?

My tri color tends to stay a lighter violet/purple color.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Daaaaayuuuum.

+ 1

Your tri color is very beautiful. An excellent blue color.

To what do you attribute this? Light spectrum combination? intensity? great genetics in that specific coral?

My tri color tends to stay a lighter violet/purple color.

Hehe, thanks Kev. I attribute all of my SPS beauty to a lot of TLC... meticulous care for water quality, water changes, & very intense lighting....

5 more days! :P I shoudl have just driven down after I was mad at TFF and gotten them then.

Placing them right up top like the Bird and pocillopora should be fine right? Just want to make sure. I have lot's of top spots for them ready to go! ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron
5 more days! :P I shoudl have just driven down after I was mad at TFF and gotten them then.

Placing them right up top like the Bird and pocillopora should be fine right? Just want to make sure. I have lot's of top spots for them ready to go! ;)

Yup, Yup.

Archived