inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Man, I can never get enough of your pics! Incredible.

Haha, thx man, got one more up my sleeve that should be a crowd pleaser :)

Ohhhh candy........ Looky looky @ your cookie!

6827658269_c8ef5e65b3_z.jpg

Candy's Plasma Frag by SFL_Tron, on Flickr

:happydance:omgomgomg:wub:

Its so sexy!

:flower:

My SPS love my tank, Yumas however -_- , I am still watching this one, I hope it settles in before I go out of town this Friday........ It has good color, just noticed the babies were bleaching so I had to move it yet again, guess we went from okay light too much flow to too little light nice flow. Bleh, I think I found a middle ground. :mellow:

SouthFlorida_Tron
:happydance:omgomgomg:wub:

Its so sexy!

:flower:

My SPS love my tank, Yumas however -_- , I am still watching this one, I hope it settles in before I go out of town this Friday........ It has good color, just noticed the babies were bleaching so I had to move it yet again, guess we went from okay light too much flow to too little light nice flow. Bleh, I think I found a middle ground. :mellow:

Lol, ya, I killed my 2 ricordeas with either too much light, too much flow, or too clean of water hahaha

Nice pics tron

Tanks yo! Sry it took me forever, just got in from work... I love that Zoa pic, it looks so dramatic with the lighting and all... Lol

SouthFlorida_Tron
Beautiful pictures and corals selection! now i can't wait to move to florida soon!

If you move nearby, come by for a frag :)

Candy is coming by next week for a 5 pack :)

i am moving in 3 weeks near up north of Orlando but i am just coming down to look around for an APT. or House to rent so that i can fly back later on and move all my stuff here. i never been to the big city because i live in a small town hattiesburg MS. so this gonna be a fun 10 hour drive with my little back up tank in the back of the trunk. Is there anything i need to know about big city and Orlando?

SouthFlorida_Tron
i am moving in 3 weeks near up north of Orlando but i am just coming down to look around for an APT. or House to rent so that i can fly back later on and move all my stuff here. i never been to the big city because i live in a small town hattiesburg MS. so this gonna be a fun 10 hour drive with my little back up tank in the back of the trunk. Is there anything i need to know about big city and Orlando?

Lots of partying, drinkers.... Disney world, universal studios.... UCF college.... Orlando magic (NBA)

Nice reefing crowd there. Only about 3 hrs away if u ever get bored!

SouthFlorida_Tron
If you frag that purple plasma.... I just made room for it in my tank anyway

The pic above is a frag I made for candy.

Tripod long exposure vs Handheld (can't wait to upgrade to 100mm L with IS!)

wow what a difference. I don't know crap about cameras. There is definite detail loss between the two pics. I'm finally going to test out my borrowed slr on Friday.

Nice pics as always

Lol, ya, I killed my 2 ricordeas with either too much light, too much flow, or too clean of water hahaha

Ha my Flroida Rics just split, the Yuma looks better, I guess it was too little light .....

Candy is coming by next week for a 5 pack :)

And getting some amazing stuff! :D

Lots of partying, drinkers.... Disney world, universal studios.... UCF college.... Orlando magic (NBA)

Nice reefing crowd there. Only about 3 hrs away if u ever get bored!

Don't forget the Jaguars! They are talking about getting Tebow back for next season! :happydance: And they have a pretty nice beach.

SouthFlorida_Tron
wow what a difference. I don't know crap about cameras. There is definite detail loss between the two pics. I'm finally going to test out my borrowed slr on Friday.

Nice pics as always

What lens will u have?

Hey Tron,

That Plasma photo is awesome. One of, if not the best acro I have ever seen.

Congrats on a beautiful tank.

Thanks! And it is quite striking isn't it...

Ha my Flroida Rics just split, the Yuma looks better, I guess it was too little light .....

And getting some amazing stuff! :D

Don't forget the Jaguars! They are talking about getting Tebow back for next season! :happydance: And they have a pretty nice beach.

Ya I lived here for years. It's like south Georgia lol

Archived