inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
I don't have a phos test kit, should have tested when KG brought his test kits over.

Probably a good idea, if you have skimmers, chaeto, water changes etc, it's most likely not an issue. But you never know!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So woke up this morning and the new black clown and gbta were gone!!! How does that happen over night?

So i searched around in the tank.... Nothing. i have the fish saver in place expect infront of the protein skimmer, Looked in the back of the tank and the clown was swimming next to the media basket, dont know how he got there! ( i picture the seen from finding nemo and the other fish made him do it, Since they have been picking on him since i put him in) The gbta was under the protein skimmer! How the hell did he crawl over the wall and plop himself in there. Well hope he survives it was a ##### getting him off the wall in chamber one

SouthFlorida_Tron
So woke up this morning and the new black clown and gbta were gone!!! How does that happen over night?

So i searched around in the tank.... Nothing. i have the fish saver in place expect infront of the protein skimmer, Looked in the back of the tank and the clown was swimming next to the media basket, dont know how he got there! ( i picture the seen from finding nemo and the other fish made him do it, Since they have been picking on him since i put him in) The gbta was under the protein skimmer! How the hell did he crawl over the wall and plop himself in there. Well hope he survives it was a ##### getting him off the wall in chamber one

omgomgomg that's nuts! Holy crap! Ya, every now n again my Midas gets spooked and ends up swimming around the sump for a bit, thx god it's 12"x5"x14" lol

Your nem should settle in and heal, but the clown???? Good luxk

omgomgomg that's nuts! Holy crap! Ya, every now n again my Midas gets spooked and ends up swimming around the sump for a bit, thx god it's 12"x5"x14" lol

Your nem should settle in and heal, but the clown???? Good luxk

Lol tell me about it. The clown is out and about, he seems fine and they are not picking on him as much today, he's only about an inch so kinda tiny, so hopefully he'll be fine. I grabbed a piece of acrylic i had and cut it down and placed it where the nem climbed over and where i suspect the clown got over. They def aint getting over it now

I once couldn't find my jawfish and I had a nitrate spine soon after. I was sure it was from the dead fish. Months later while breaking down the BC to move it, I found the fish alive in the fuge chamber.

Tron, how did you acclimate your clam? Just picked up a maxima from That Fish Place. Got a Ponape Birdsnest as well.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I once couldn't find my jawfish and I had a nitrate spine soon after. I was sure it was from the dead fish. Months later while breaking down the BC to move it, I found the fish alive in the fuge chamber.

Tron, how did you acclimate your clam? Just picked up a maxima from That Fish Place. Got a Ponape Birdsnest as well.

I temp float for 20-30 minutes, lights off. Then exchange 4-5ml of the water with a syringe (4ml out of bag, then add 4ml from tank) every 10 minutes for 40-50 minutes.

Congrats on the new additions, can't wait to see pics!

SouthFlorida_Tron
One of the best looking tanks I've ever seen.

Hehe, thanks! Just keepin it clean! I'm bringing' sexy back! :ninja:

Also, I just found out I've been selected as the first reef to be featured on the debut of Nano News. Check out the video here!

Thanks again Jruberti for the props!

I temp float for 20-30 minutes, lights off. Then exchange 4-5ml of the water with a syringe (4ml out of bag, then add 4ml from tank) every 10 minutes for 40-50 minutes.

Congrats on the new additions, can't wait to see pics!

Thanks. Congrats on the publicity!

TheFishPlace....bastards, what color clam did you get? They pissed me off when I went up there... lol

They've been pretty consistent the two times I went. That is, I dont expect much customer service. Everyone is pretty knowledgeable about their different sections, but it matters what mood theyre in at the time. Their young....what can you do..

Got a blue maxima. It's TINY!

SouthFlorida_Tron
+1 !

:)

congrats

Thx!

Thanks. Congrats on the publicity!

They've been pretty consistent the two times I went. That is, I dont expect much customer service. Everyone is pretty knowledgeable about their different sections, but it matters what mood theyre in at the time. Their young....what can you do..

Got a blue maxima. It's TINY!

Yaaaa buddy! Can't wait to see the maxima!

:)

Thx!

Yaaaa buddy! Can't wait to see the maxima!

I can't get any decent pics with my phone. Ugh. I'm getting some ones SLR next week. How great is that gonna be!! Until I have to give it back.....

Awesome being the feature FTS of the week! Awesome!

Tank looks great man soon soon! I am so looking forward to it! I have had great luck with my SPS in the tank now and I need more!

SouthFlorida_Tron
I can't get any decent pics with my phone. Ugh. I'm getting some ones SLR next week. How great is that gonna be!! Until I have to give it back.....

If you ever are interested in diving into one, & get an xtra $500ish or so, you can get steals of deals on POTN canon classifieds forums. Used but used from pro's in there 50s n 60s so it means new lol

Awesome being the feature FTS of the week! Awesome!

Tank looks great man soon soon! I am so looking forward to it! I have had great luck with my SPS in the tank now and I need more!

Thx, was very surprised lol. & get here soon, I lack room!

Hehe, thanks! Just keepin it clean! I'm bringing' sexy back! :ninja:

Also, I just found out I've been selected as the first reef to be featured on the debut of Nano News. Check out the video here!

Thanks again Jruberti for the props!

That's awesome

You must feel pretty special :P

SouthFlorida_Tron
Working on it! 2 weeks now! Not this Monday but the 13th! YAY so essited!

Did you want me to paypal the $$ or cash is better? ;)

Cashhhhh is preferred.

I will make sure to have the bills.

Seriously planning their placement now and trying to figure out where I can fit a clam in there too. LMAO

SouthFlorida_Tron
Oh yeah. I appreciate it. Way to take it to the next level man! This is for sure one of my favorite on the site.

Little does anyone know.....

Coming soon.... Radion? ATI 4x24w? Ugh decisions....

Archived