inTank Media Baskets

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds complex... I was thinking of Continuing 2 part but changing dosage lol

Ha. In an AIO that works. I just want a reactor because that media rack isnt cutting it with the increased water volume and flow through the sump. Worked great in the biocube, but at this rate I'd be changing it out more often. I'm getting this ugly ass brown algae on the sand. People say the reactor did wonders for that.

Plus, it's all about the toys isn't it? ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron
tron, just use picassa

i just signed up on a different account for photobucket, but i have flickr pro now anyways so i can have endless pics uploaded... but that was recently...

Hi TRON :D ..

You have a nice tank and nice vid too .. Just curious, in dec 11 vid update, what is your vortech mode ?

Hi LILOPOP11 :D ...

Thanks! the mp10 is always set to reefcrest 80%

Lookin' good little boy -_-

Thanks little girl ^_^

if you look on page one you can see how un original you are :)

Ha. In an AIO that works. I just want a reactor because that media rack isnt cutting it with the increased water volume and flow through the sump. Worked great in the biocube, but at this rate I'd be changing it out more often. I'm getting this ugly ass brown algae on the sand. People say the reactor did wonders for that.

Plus, it's all about the toys isn't it? ;)

ofcourse..... youre sumped right?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Jon, i fell off my chair, what a picture of that froggie!

Handheld!

Thanks!

that frog is gnarly lol...and pffft my picture probably wont get any hits/votes lol...

Mine got lots of hits because it was the first one.... Noobs are all over the macro shots.. Which IMO aren't really abstract by true definition.

yea....I agree - did you see the full tank shot submission lol...im not even gonna say who posted it...but I got a giggle

So did a 5 gal water change yesterday ( have been noticing some brownish algae growing over the sand a bit so I was thinking diatoms... ) and just added the cheato on thurs... So I test the water tonight and 1.025 salinity. Ph 8.2- 8.4 Ammonia 0 Nitrite 0 Nitrate 20ppm.. Omg how the heck did that happen?!? Over feeding? I usually sprinkle a tiny bit of flake in the am and a small mix of mysis and rods coral in the evening 5 days a week and 2 days just flake in the am... The nem looks super pissed shriveled into a ball now even though this morning he looked ok, gonna do another quick 2 gal water change now

SouthFlorida_Tron
So did a 5 gal water change yesterday ( have been noticing some brownish algae growing over the sand a bit so I was thinking diatoms... ) and just added the cheato on thurs... So I test the water tonight and 1.025 salinity. Ph 8.2- 8.4 Ammonia 0 Nitrite 0 Nitrate 20ppm.. Omg how the heck did that happen?!? Over feeding? I usually sprinkle a tiny bit of flake in the am and a small mix of mysis and rods coral in the evening 5 days a week and 2 days just flake in the am... The nem looks super pissed shriveled into a ball now even though this morning he looked ok, gonna do another quick 2 gal water change now

Over feeding

That picture of the Froggie was amazing! One more week I will see you a week from Monday man!

Can't wait, and new long exposure froggy coming later & FTS!

yea....I agree - did you see the full tank shot submission lol...im not even gonna say who posted it...but I got a giggle

Lol let me look

SouthFlorida_Tron
Damn it!!! What kind of feeding routine would you recommend

I've got flake, mysis, rods coral food and rods reef food

Not familiar, just feed less

Lookin awesome in there as usual!! Love all the color and growth in there. I strive to get my tank to look half this good someday! And I'm tryin that pic on my glass tomorrow!

SouthFlorida_Tron
I need more coral like this. Looking good as per usual.

:) they're lookin extraordinarily sexy today, must be the giants Super Bowl victory!

Lookin awesome in there as usual!! Love all the color and growth in there. I strive to get my tank to look half this good someday! And I'm tryin that pic on my glass tomorrow!

Haha, thx and good luck, it worked for me bro!

Archived