Top Shelf Aquatics

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Just wanted to point out that when I want to see your thread, yours is the only one my fat fingers have trouble with on my phone. :lol:

Keh9w.jpg

Looking good though. :D

Lol, what is all that?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the far right side of the forum page. If you click "last post by" it takes you to the last post in the thread, if you click the name it takes you to their profile. Since yours is stacked 50% of the time I hit your name and go to your profile instead of your thread. :lol:

SouthFlorida_Tron
It's the far right side of the forum page. If you click "last post by" it takes you to the last post in the thread, if you click the name it takes you to their profile. Since yours is stacked 50% of the time I hit your name and go to your profile instead of your thread. :lol:

Ah lol nice....

Beautiful Reef! I am in wub :wub:

Thanks envy! Stay tuned as I always keep everyone up to date with pics!

SouthFlorida_Tron
You tank makes me regret buying a nanocube. I knew this would happen. Now I want a bigger tank.

Haha ya, I had a biocube before, for about 8 months, then upgraded in December, give yourself a chance to learn & grow, then upgrade.

PARTY AT TRONS PLACE!!!! WOOOP

You bring the booze, hype. Brings the food. I'll bring the girls!

Haha ya, I had a biocube before, for about 8 months, then upgraded in December, give yourself a chance to learn & grow, then upgrade.

You bring the booze, hype. Brings the food. I'll bring the girls!

deal. See you tomorrow night

did that birds nest bounce back? did you find out what went wrong?

SouthFlorida_Tron
:P

Next time A and I will have to chill and have a few Burs. ;)

+1

deal. See you tomorrow night

did that birds nest bounce back? did you find out what went wrong?

Lol. I dunno, had to be water pressure/turbulence cuz params have been solid

SouthFlorida_Tron

Sooooo... Found a new small patch of the same fuzzy green algae growing near center point of lighting by the nem, turned lights at peak from

100/85/85

To

80/80/80

We'll see how the tank/corals respond!

I also had something similar going on tron. I had my whites at 100 and I just turned them down to 85, which makes my tank blue wavelength dominant. We shall see how the algae reacts...hope it doesn't affect the corals

So I know my fish and gbta and Duncans eat well ( spot feed with mysis the gbta and Duncans and try to spot feed the frogspawn even though not sure the froggy eats it) Was thinking of picking up that reef nutrition Oyster feast to help my one sps and the zoas and riccordia. You suggest anything else?

SouthFlorida_Tron
So I know my fish and gbta and Duncans eat well ( spot feed with mysis the gbta and Duncans and try to spot feed the frogspawn even though not sure the froggy eats it) Was thinking of picking up that reef nutrition Oyster feast to help my one sps and the zoas and riccordia. You suggest anything else?

Other than pellets, and occasionally the arcti pods from reef nutrition....

I love the oyster and phyto feast. Phyto every other three days during peak, oyster on an alternating three days at night, late....

Other than pellets, and occasionally the arcti pods from reef nutrition....

I love the oyster and phyto feast. Phyto every other three days during peak, oyster on an alternating three days at night, late....

Cool, do you shut the mp10 or pump off when feeding any of them or just pour the measured amount in?

SouthFlorida_Tron
Cool, do you shut the mp10 or pump off when feeding any of them or just pour the measured amount in?

Ehhhhhh I don't measure but I don't splatter it, I wast til the mp10 is really making waves so it breaks up the oyster feast into the water stream and pushes it around the tank.

If it, it can get gooey.

SouthFlorida_Tron

W.e. u do, don't get the mysis, it's like shredded mysis in gooey water, with debris, it's crap. The arcti pods r ok.... But definently the phyto/oyster feast combo is hawt sauce. Just not together lol, alternate them!

Your tank is looking fantastic boss. I love the sticks.

Oh snap! Thx! Can't wait to show off a new FTS, made lots of room, moved around some stuff, looks similar but different lol.

Still looks clean as hell. Sorry, haven't been able to pay much attention to the forums lately.. but I browse every now and then. Keep up the good work, bro.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Still looks clean as hell. Sorry, haven't been able to pay much attention to the forums lately.. but I browse every now and then. Keep up the good work, bro.

Haha ayoooooo suppp!

Ya I go in spurts due to work lol

Looks like your SPS is doing well. BTW, your sig freaks me out when I have been drinking. Things are moving too fast lol.

So when are you going to upgrade from nano to macho? :P

Archived