Pod Your Reef

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
Looks like your SPS is doing well. BTW, your sig freaks me out when I have been drinking. Things are moving too fast lol.

So when are you going to upgrade from nano to macho? :P

:D Thanks!

It's like a disco in my tank :) lol

And I'm at work all day/night today but tomorrow I'll post a pic y this is as big as I can go!

No room!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
Those brackets are low profile. Very slick.

Ya, he's putting a lot of work, they currently just go straight out. These will raise the light, and are adjustable as far as how extended over the tank.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Congratulations!

thx Med! hows it goin!? tank doin good?!?! lemme swing by your thread

justjoshinya

wow great shots i love the look of your tank with all those sps and the color of your LEDs looks great too

SouthFlorida_Tron
wow great shots i love the look of your tank with all those sps and the color of your LEDs looks great too

Thank you josh, I've been fortunate to have success with the LEDs... They're not for everyone!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Congrats on the win tron....tank looks beautiful

Hey sir, thank you! Looks like you have a solid vote this month with the pipefish...

O ya, almost dialed 911 today, my IS on the L macro started going haywire, yours ever act up?

Hey sir, thank you! Looks like you have a solid vote this month with the pipefish...

O ya, almost dialed 911 today, my IS on the L macro started going haywire, yours ever act up?

Ha yea right..

It made a weird noise once or twice when focusing but i didnt really investigate.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Ha yea right..

It made a weird noise once or twice when focusing but i didnt really investigate.

Argh, POTN said its the hybrid IS over working but I dunno, BH said I can exchange it. Am going to observe it more tomorrow then decide.

Argh, POTN said its the hybrid IS over working but I dunno, BH said I can exchange it. Am going to observe it more tomorrow then decide.

Keep me posted

Yo man, Congrats on potm! Tank looks sick as always. Picked up some oyster feast yesterday, now just have to figure out how much to put in.

SouthFlorida_Tron
Keep me posted

Affirmative

Tron, congrats on POTM! Always love the new updated FTS!

Thanks!!! I'm trying to post the progressions on pg 1 :)

Yo man, Congrats on potm! Tank looks sick as always. Picked up some oyster feast yesterday, now just have to figure out how much to put in.

That's right, join the reef nutrition bus! You'll love it, the clams & Sps go crazy. Add a few drops at night into high flow while Sps feed.

I'm happy u like the pics :)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Looks good man! I like all the room well the more room you have now.

Congrats on POTM by the way. ;)

Still tight as acros are growing, need to move the pearlberry lol

Thx, ur turn now!

I want Pearlberry soooooo bad but no one has a frag of it locally. Vivid has a mother colony, but they aren't ready to frag it yet. Sucks.

SouthFlorida_Tron
I want Pearlberry soooooo bad but no one has a frag of it locally. Vivid has a mother colony, but they aren't ready to frag it yet. Sucks.

Ya it's one of my faves... I actually have the colony then also the plug i took it from has like 6 1/2" stems growing already.

Archived